Welcome to Gaia! ::

ProjectMUGEN_iVTEC
Have you tryed zOMG yet bud ?
I have not no.
HerbaceousTraitorous
The Haunted Dreams
Hi, I am new. I hope to have fun here, meet new people and make lots of friends. The name is Jareth and if you have any advice to give me, I would be more then happy to hear them.

Hi, Welcome to Gaia. If you need any help, just pm me!
Hi, thank you and I shall.

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Haunted Dreams
ProjectMUGEN_iVTEC
I have not no.

Its a good way to make gold. plus its really fun.
ProjectMUGEN_iVTEC
The Haunted Dreams
ProjectMUGEN_iVTEC
I have not no.

Its a good way to make gold. plus its really fun.
Okay, I shall try it out soon.

Gracious Giver

The Haunted Dreams
Hi, I am new. I hope to have fun here, meet new people and make lots of friends. The name is Jareth and if you have any advice to give me, I would be more then happy to hear them.

Good luck and have fun!
dark_ekitai
The Haunted Dreams

Good luck and have fun!
Thank you and I shall.
Hello The Haunted Dreams
what a pleasure it is to meet you! My name is Linda and I'm so glad you decided to join Gaia. Always feel welcome to add me because I love meeting and making new friends. In addition, do not hesitate to ask me any questions or concerns that you may have. Again, welcome and enjoy Gaia darling!

Invisible Explorer

The Haunted Dreams

Read the forum stickied topics would be one piece of advice, complete the NPC Quests if you haven't already would be a second piece of advice, and explore Gaia and have fun would be a third piece of advice. 3nodding

Gaia has a ton of stuff to do, but it can get frustrating at times (for example, if you're new to Fishing) if you don't start off on the right foot for certain activities. On the other hand, a game like zOMG (accessible on the Games tab) provides a new user tutorial which definitely helps in getting you started.

Another thing: When using the Search function (and it's awesome, really), it doesn't always display the forum results correctly. So if you search for, "zOMG badges" for example, you might not get any results in the search results. BUT if you select 'Forums' from the dropdown selection of where and what to search, your results will show up.

Welcome to Gaia!

Ladykiller

The Haunted Dreams

Welcome to gaia!
welcome to gaia, Jareth.

Benevolent Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Haunted Dreams

If you like online games, come play zOMG.

Magnetic Phantom

The Haunted Dreams

Welcome!

In terms of advice ... um, never give out your password to anyone.
(Including PMs that pretend they were sent from mods and things that drop down from the top of a page when you're viewing threads. It's really easy to get tricked by these things when you're new.)

Rainbow Raider

9,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
The Haunted Dreams
Welcome to Gaia, I like your avi. emotion_c8
welcom to gaia

7,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
The Haunted Dreams

Welcome to Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces