Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Giver

10,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
heart I joined today just looking to make friends and obviously any donations are greatly appreciated! if u know of any good game threads please feel free to advertise them. that's how I have managed to acquire the items I have smile

Sparkly Citizen

Tasty_Kooki3
heart I joined today just looking to make friends and obviously any donations are greatly appreciated! if u know of any good game threads please feel free to advertise them. that's how I have managed to acquire the items I have smile

Welcome to gaia!

Beloved Giver

10,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
BUMP heart

Beloved Giver

10,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Bin-Bin
Tasty_Kooki3

Welcome to gaia!
thanks so much smile

Beloved Gaian

10,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Befriended 100
I planned to say all these terrible things to you,

Welcome to gaia smile if you need a friend in need feel free to add me smile

but in the end,I just want to tell you I Miss You...

Beloved Giver

10,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
bump heart need to learn Alchemy..... hmmmm
Tasty_Kooki3

Welcome to Gaia.
If you're looking for ways to get gold, you can also play booty grab. Because of inflation, it's not much, but it's still something. You get about 1-3k gold per play? I usually get 1k or 2k from each game. You can play booty grab inside the Gaia Aquarium forums! Just click on a thread and you'll be on your way 4laugh
I hope you enjoy your stay!

Beloved Giver

10,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Etua
Tasty_Kooki3

Welcome to Gaia.
If you're looking for ways to get gold, you can also play booty grab. Because of inflation, it's not much, but it's still something. You get about 1-3k gold per play? I usually get 1k or 2k from each game. You can play booty grab inside the Gaia Aquarium forums! Just click on a thread and you'll be on your way 4laugh

thanks so much smile appreciate the advice
Tasty_Kooki3
Etua
Tasty_Kooki3

Welcome to Gaia.

thanks so much smile appreciate the advice

No problem! If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me. I'll do the best of my abilities to answer your questions.

Beloved Giver

10,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
bump heart

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Tasty_Kooki3

welcome to gaia xd

Beloved Giver

10,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
K-poplover44
Tasty_Kooki3

welcome to gaia xd

thank u I love ur avi smile

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Tasty_Kooki3
K-poplover44
Tasty_Kooki3

welcome to gaia xd

thank u I love ur avi smile

ur welcome and thank you heart

Angelic Assailant

Tasty_Kooki3

Hello and welcome to Gaia! 4laugh

Beloved Giver

10,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
vanileii
Tasty_Kooki3

Hello and welcome to Gaia! 4laugh

thank u so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas