Welcome to Gaia! ::

kinda new, wanna meet new people, I accidentally clicked the male avitar, but I am a female. Name is Alex. Inbox me to get to know me?

Anxious Marshmallow

nice to meet you
Welcome to Gaia, how are you liking it so far?

Lonely Fairy

12,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hello and welcome to gaia.
You can change your avy to female, for free. Just look for the Gender Bender potion in your avy. I suggest checking out the achievements (upper right, below the logout button) first, incase you're interested.

If you need help, please don't hesitate to ask. 4laugh

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xd

Kawaii Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
sl33pwalk1ng
kinda new, wanna meet new people, I accidentally clicked the male avitar, but I am a female. Name is Alex. Inbox me to get to know me?

LOL... Same here, I am a girl. Welcome to Gaia!

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia xp

Timid Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
sl33pwalk1ng

User Image gaia_angelleft Hello! I have selected you for a welcome to gaia gift! gaia_angelright
I am sending you a Gender Bender potion if you would like to change to a girl avi, and plenty of gold to get some new clothing! Just accept the trade once you get it! Feel free to pm me whenever you have questions or just want to chat!

Raider

7,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
sl33pwalk1ng

Big Fatcat

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
sl33pwalk1ng

Everyone gets 2 gender swap potions. If you want to be a girl you can go to your account setting and get a potion.

Before you do so, you should try to get the achievement "Sausage Fest" it for male only.
sl33pwalk1ng

Hello. You can click the "My Gaia" Tab on the bar and where you see the gear at the end "Preferences" then you can look for change gender, for free, to give yourself the correct gender

Fuzzy Warlord

12,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
sl33pwalk1ng

Welcome! Don't worry about the mixed up avi. If you wanna change it, this gaia_diamond grantkey gaia_diamond should work!

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to Gaia online. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members; feel free to ask questions just send me a PM smile

Dangerous Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Battle: KO 200
sl33pwalk1ng
you can do a sex change if you need 2 hun and if u would like free items just >CLICK HERE<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff