Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Friend

Hello there gaiaonline 4laugh

My name is Julie redface You are free to call me vampire or julie or five or anything lol I'll turn 15 next month. [ 15th January 2015 ] emo Love the date tho.

I am a NeWbIe.. And I know no one! redface Will any of you please be my friend? * big eyes *. I don't really know a lot about this game afterall.. I just know where the emoticons are.. Anyway.. Hello again~!!

Newbie Friend

Hello everyone!!
I forgot to ask.. What do you yourself? gaia characters? or else?

Friendly Noob

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
5 VAMPIRE

My name is Julie redface You are free to call me vampire or julie or five or anything lol I'll turn 15 next month. [ 15th January 2015 ] emo Love the date tho.

I am a NeWbIe.. And I know no one! redface Will any of you please be my friend? * big eyes *. I don't really know a lot about this game afterall.. I just know where the emoticons are.. Anyway.. Hello again~!!
~ Welcome to Gaiaonline sweetie~!! I will be your friend but I'm quitting soon. I'll give you some items when you've bought your trading pass.. Anyway.. some gifts otw ♥

Newbie Friend

Thank you Pixie1Candy!

Popular Raider

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
///////////////////////////////

Welcome to gaia

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If I hold onto you it hurts, but if I let go it hurts even more.

///////////////////////////////

Newbie Friend

Thank you~!

Hilarious Hunter

5 VAMPIRE

If you wanna do community stuff, get your house set up and go down to towns in the world tab, if you like gaming try ZOMG or any of the grat mini games whee

Newbie Friend

Thanks for the advice

Wild Mystic

5 VAMPIRE

Hello and welcome to Gaia! It's a great place to chat,
role play, make friends, and do tons of other things.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about anything.
I'm always looking for more friends as well. ^^

arrow [ My Charity: Luv’s Helping Hands ] - I’m willing to help you put together one outfit and one profile layout. exclaim

Newbie Friend

LuvDragon
5 VAMPIRE

Hello and welcome to Gaia! It's a great place to chat,
role play, make friends, and do tons of other things.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about anything.
I'm always looking for more friends as well. ^^

arrow [ My Charity: Luv’s Helping Hands ] - I’m willing to help you put together one outfit and one profile layout. exclaim
~ Thank you so much~!! I'll peek in when I'm not busy emo I have work to be done right now.. Sorry ♥

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello Vampire. Welcome to Gaia.

FluffyChii's Husband

Shirtless Vampire

9,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
5 VAMPIRE

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
5 VAMPIRE

Welcome to Gaia! If you need any help feel free to PM me.
Welcome to Gaia, Julie! Actually I'm not much older than you here (It's a 3 days difference) but hey, let's be friends! I'm sending you a request right now. If you need some gold feel free to ask me! whee

Newbie Friend

Vampiric_will
Hello Vampire. Welcome to Gaia.
~ Papa? Is it you? ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items