Welcome to Gaia! ::

Browser

Hey. o: I guess you can say I'm brand spankin' new. I remember playing this game when zOMG! first came out, but I had school and everything and got super busy. I never had time to log in. :< I remembered my old account but it was deactivated for 12 months + of in activity! eek I restarted and hopefully I can get that account back and running and move anything to this one. I hope I can enjoy my stay here~
It's not hard to get an account reactivated. Good day to come back <3 Hope you like it here enough to keep checking in for another ten years of awesome

Browser

Haha, I hope so! I love avatar based games. I'm a very fashion based person in any game actually. I can't believe gaia has been around for 10 years already. Amazing.

Devoted Conventioneer

12,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
still in my world
Hey. o: I guess you can say I'm brand spankin' new. I remember playing this game when zOMG! first came out, but I had school and everything and got super busy. I never had time to log in. :< I remembered my old account but it was deactivated for 12 months + of in activity! eek I restarted and hopefully I can get that account back and running and move anything to this one. I hope I can enjoy my stay here~

welcome back 4laugh
Welcome back to Gaia! I just joined myself (:

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

9,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
still in my world
Welcome Back!

Desirable Senshi

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
still in my world
lol "brand spankin new

Browser

Haha, thanks guys.
Welcome back emotion_bigheart

Man-Hungry Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Welcome back! 4laugh

Browser

Thank you guys. Haha. I bought some gaia cash, so hopefully I can use a little to quickly get used to everything. whee

Dangerous Seeker

12,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
Welcome back to Gaia!

Lavish Sweetheart

7,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
still in my world
heart

Dangerous Darling

still in my world

Nice avi!! heart

Browser

MissMagazine
still in my world

Nice avi!! heart

Haha thanks, I bought a monthly collectible and sold it, and I bought all this stuff with that money. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games