Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heyyy! I like the game zOMG it gives me a good amount of gold but I was looking in the market place and the prices of those items through me off.
Can you tell me where I can get all that gold other than buying gaia cash because it seems thats the only way I can get all those cool items...
Also I was looking at the graphs of all the items I wanted and I notice that the prices jumped like crazy, why is that?

Friendly Tipper

l3im
Heyyy! I like the game zOMG it gives me a good amount of gold but I was looking in the market place and the prices of those items through me off.
Can you tell me where I can get all that gold other than buying gaia cash because it seems thats the only way I can get all those cool items...
Also I was looking at the graphs of all the items I wanted and I notice that the prices jumped like crazy, why is that?

Welcome! I recently came back and noticed the super inflation too! I earn my gold by doing daily chances, jigsaw puzzles, and then selling trash I collect in towns. Feel free to add me and message me!

Time-traveling Shapeshifter

18,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Invisibility 100
l3im

Welcome to Gaia ~
Inflation is the worst here I hear

Genius

l3im

You are better off buying stuff in the shops...
Mental Crazy Hinata
l3im

Welcome! I recently came back and noticed the super inflation too! I earn my gold by doing daily chances, jigsaw puzzles, and then selling trash I collect in towns. Feel free to add me and message me!
Ohhh, but how that happened?
OmegaShield
l3im

You are better off buying stuff in the shops...
That what I said I would do too.
The shops have some normal sweet stuff

Friendly Tipper

l3im
Mental Crazy Hinata
l3im

I have absolutely no idea! If you figure it out please tell me lol!
Mental Crazy Hinata
l3im
Mental Crazy Hinata
l3im

I have absolutely no idea! If you figure it out please tell me lol!
Loool, will do..

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
l3im

welcome to gaia and u to get u can post in the forums,play booty grab in the Aquarium forum,if u get charms u can sell them for some gold and they sell pretty high,and check out the dumpster dive u sometimes get expensive items u can use or sell smile
K-poplover44
l3im

welcome to gaia and u to get u can post in the forums,play booty grab in the Aquarium forum,if u get charms u can sell them for some gold and they sell pretty high,and check out the dumpster dive u sometimes get expensive items u can use or sell smile
where is dumpster dive?

Aged Bibliophile

l3im

Hallo! Welcome to Gaia. Try out some of the games. You ca get a decent amount of gold selling fish you catch smile

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
l3im
K-poplover44
l3im

where is dumpster dive?

its in the game section,just click on it and u get items,clothes,flowers,trash and other stuff
K-poplover44
l3im
K-poplover44
l3im

where is dumpster dive?

its in the game section,just click on it and u get items,clothes,flowers,trash and other stuff
Oh okay thanks

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
l3im
K-poplover44
l3im
K-poplover44
l3im

where is dumpster dive?

Oh okay thanks

ur welcome heart
K-poplover44
l3im
K-poplover44
l3im
K-poplover44
l3im

where is dumpster dive?

Oh okay thanks

ur welcome heart
Someone linked me to a cool item grants thread.
Neat stuff, but can I reall survive in this game?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff