Welcome to Gaia! ::

FinestEmpress
One of my family members told me about this site and since I dont have friends around me I decided to try this out and see if I could make friends online instead. Hope I meet some nice ones ^_^

Welcome!
I hope you like it here 3nodding
Maybe we could be friends...? whee

broffendo's Wife

Gracious Genius

Welcome to Gaia!

IRL Sex Symbol

FinestEmpress
One of my family members told me about this site and since I dont have friends around me I decided to try this out and see if I could make friends online instead. Hope I meet some nice ones ^_^
Welcome!

Tenka-kun's Significant Otter

Floppy Bunny

18,175 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
FinestEmpress

Welcome! =D
welcome to gaia

Princess Sweetheart

FinestEmpress

Good luck!

Wheezing Fatcat

7,375 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
FinestEmpress

welcome to gaia

Wealthy Tycoon

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
FinestEmpress
One of my family members told me about this site and since I dont have friends around me I decided to try this out and see if I could make friends online instead. Hope I meet some nice ones ^_^[/quote

it's not hard to make new friends here. I'll be your friend! biggrin
hi and welcome ^^

Beloved Ladykiller

9,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
FinestEmpress

Welcome! Hope you stay and have fun~ whee

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
FinestEmpress

Fashionable Receiver

FinestEmpress

Hopefully, things won't be too confusing to you--they were to me at first.
That was around 4 years ago, though... Honestly, I'm surprised I've stuck around so long (though I tend to take month long breaks from here).

Anyways, welcome to gaia. Most of us are a pretty friendly bunch, so I'm sure you'll make friends. emotion_c8

Dapper Fatcat

FinestEmpress

Welcome, you probs will

xOetoriya's BFF

Aged Prophet

FinestEmpress

Welcome to gaia dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items