Welcome to Gaia! ::

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Thanks I did but they haven't accepted me yet sad I hope they get to it soon!

6,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
castro talon
Hello, I'm new here on Gaia and one of my friends allowed me to borrow one of their accounts they never used so here I am. Like I said I am new but I am interested in trying out RP's with yaoi in them if that is alright? I am kinda interested in trying out this RP idea I've had for awhile and it involves humans with anthro animals or "furries" Don't worry though I do not want the RP to go beyond kissing and I want it to be between boy humans and boy anthro animals. If this is a problem or I'm doing something wrong please let me know and I'll change. If anyone is interested please tell me and we'll get underway. whee

As a personal note and warning this would be my first try at an RP so....yes I am a noob crying

HI cat_4laugh

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Phantom

castro talon
Hello, I'm new here on Gaia and one of my friends allowed me to borrow one of their accounts they never used so here I am. Like I said I am new but I am interested in trying out RP's with yaoi in them if that is alright? I am kinda interested in trying out this RP idea I've had for awhile and it involves humans with anthro animals or "furries" Don't worry though I do not want the RP to go beyond kissing and I want it to be between boy humans and boy anthro animals. If this is a problem or I'm doing something wrong please let me know and I'll change. If anyone is interested please tell me and we'll get underway. whee

As a personal note and warning this would be my first try at an RP so....yes I am a noob crying

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers