Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Member

4,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
I finally got my potato butt up and got back on gaia (Its been 1-2 years). But, like last time, i'm lost lol.
I guess you could say I came here to widen my Art skills as well (Do Art trades, Requests, Commissions, etc ) , but I don't even know how to work an Art Request forum on here. I even wonder if my art is worth it on here //cRY
If you have a question on how a forum works, reading the stickies at the top of each forum helps.

I've never dabbled in the Art commission forums, but I've heard they can be challenging for everyone.

If you're just looking to work on your art and you;re not overly concerned with gold, keep your prices on the lower end.

If you want to make gold while doing it... maybe people in the Question & assistance forum can give you some advice on pricing, or at least direct you on where you should go for advice.

Interesting Member

4,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Prince Aikka
If you have a question on how a forum works, reading the stickies at the top of each forum helps.

I've never dabbled in the Art commission forums, but I've heard they can be challenging for everyone.

If you're just looking to work on your art and you;re not overly concerned with gold, keep your prices on the lower end.

If you want to make gold while doing it... maybe people in the Question & assistance forum can give you some advice on pricing, or at least direct you on where you should go for advice.

Ah, I see. Thank you for the advice! ;D

Dangerous Lunatic

Wow your art is gorgeous!
Im actually interested in commissioning art from you
heart
-.x.- ♥ User Imagex♥ -.x.-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι ωιsɧ тσ sρєαк

{ welcome back ~ i'd love to see some samples from you , feel free to PM me &/or add me ^ ^

edit:: never mind ~ i'm a creeper & saw your art ;3 , it looks wonderful !! }

αяє чσυ ℓιstєɳιɳɢ ?

Shameless Swapper

ShinshiteKI
I finally got my potato butt up and got back on gaia (Its been 1-2 years). But, like last time, i'm lost lol.
I guess you could say I came here to widen my Art skills as well (Do Art trades, Requests, Commissions, etc ) , but I don't even know how to work an Art Request forum on here. I even wonder if my art is worth it on here //cRY

I know nothing abou art just wanted to say good luck

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia burning_eyes

User Image

Zombies and The Pixels

don't worry
u'll get the hang of it ninja
or else *evil smile

Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Clambake 200
ShinshiteKI

Welcome to gaia, again!
Please remember to read the guidelines and stuff before you start, they are really helpful!
If you are a bit confused with pricing, you could always put up a topic with samples of your art in the pricing and suggestions subtopic under the art-minishop forum.
And if you're not getting any replies from there, you could always put up a temporary BRIBE shop! People will make offers to you with either items or gold (gold generally), and then you can accept their offers and go on from there !!
GL rolleyes

Interesting Member

4,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ren Jiryou
Wow your art is gorgeous!
Im actually interested in commissioning art from you
heart

Thank you for both the compliment and interest haha. I don't know how commissions work on here though. "OTL

Interesting Member

4,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
A v e m a r i a xo
-.x.- ♥ User Imagex♥ -.x.-

ι ωιsɧ тσ sρєαк

{ welcome back ~ i'd love to see some samples from you , feel free to PM me &/or add me ^ ^

edit:: never mind ~ i'm a creeper & saw your art ;3 , it looks wonderful !! }

αяє чσυ ℓιstєɳιɳɢ ?

Thank you!
Haha, I glad you like x'DD

Interesting Member

4,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
LeadDemon
ShinshiteKI

I know nothing abou art just wanted to say good luck

Thats perfectly fine, thank you though. ; v ; )b

Interesting Member

4,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
gilgameshed
wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia burning_eyes

User Image

Zombies and The Pixels

don't worry
u'll get the hang of it ninja
or else *evil smile

D;;;;
Oh nuuuu
;u

Interesting Member

4,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Retarded Dove
ShinshiteKI

Welcome to gaia, again!
Please remember to read the guidelines and stuff before you start, they are really helpful!
If you are a bit confused with pricing, you could always put up a topic with samples of your art in the pricing and suggestions subtopic under the art-minishop forum.
And if you're not getting any replies from there, you could always put up a temporary BRIBE shop! People will make offers to you with either items or gold (gold generally), and then you can accept their offers and go on from there !!
GL rolleyes

I'll be sure to do so, thank you for the advice! And yes, I tried and so far no replies haha.
May I ask what a temporary bribe shop is?

Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Clambake 200
ShinshiteKI

I'll be sure to do so, thank you for the advice! And yes, I tried and so far no replies haha.

It is exactly what it sounds like! Hahaha.. It's a shop that you dont need much time in organizing or decorating so that it would look nice, as you might just have it around for a set amount of time.
A TEMP bribe shop consists that on the first page you just say something along the lines of " Hello, here are some samples of my art XXXXXX, if you're interested please quote me with an offer, and a reference of what you would like done, and any other information you would like me to know. Here is a list of what I do XXXXXXXXX, and what I do not do YYYYYY"
You could reserve a couple of posts after to put your finished pieces and what not. From that point on people would basically give you a reference of what they want done as well as an offer of X amount of gold. If you're interested in doing their art, you quote them, let them know to start an trade, work on their art, and when you're done you do what ever is needed to finish trade safely.

At that point you'll have several bribes at a time. Please note that you DO NOT have to accept all bribes if you don't want to. If you're not interested, you don't have to quote them, you just simply dont have to reply to them. The best thing about a temp bribe shop is that you can close it down, and reopen it when ever you want. AND you don't have to deal with all of the complications of a regular shop!

If you want to, you could check out some other temporary bribe shops and other permanent shop! You'll notice a big difference in layout effort, and stuff..

Beware though, some people might ask you what you would charge for their art to be done. DO NOT answer them, it gets highly annoying because you already state that you want them to make an offer. If they don't make an offer, it's just kind of lame because they're not really complying to what you ask. Y'know what I mean? smile

GL gaia_star

Interesting Member

4,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Retarded Dove
ShinshiteKI

It is exactly what it sounds like! Hahaha.. It's a shop that you dont need much time in organizing or decorating so that it would look nice, as you might just have it around for a set amount of time.
A TEMP bribe shop consists that on the first page you just say something along the lines of " Hello, here are some samples of my art XXXXXX, if you're interested please quote me with an offer, and a reference of what you would like done, and any other information you would like me to know. Here is a list of what I do XXXXXXXXX, and what I do not do YYYYYY"
You could reserve a couple of posts after to put your finished pieces and what not. From that point on people would basically give you a reference of what they want done as well as an offer of X amount of gold. If you're interested in doing their art, you quote them, let them know to start an trade, work on their art, and when you're done you do what ever is needed to finish trade safely.

At that point you'll have several bribes at a time. Please note that you DO NOT have to accept all bribes if you don't want to. If you're not interested, you don't have to quote them, you just simply dont have to reply to them. The best thing about a temp bribe shop is that you can close it down, and reopen it when ever you want. AND you don't have to deal with all of the complications of a regular shop!

If you want to, you could check out some other temporary bribe shops and other permanent shop! You'll notice a big difference in layout effort, and stuff..

Beware though, some people might ask you what you would charge for their art to be done. DO NOT answer them, it gets highly annoying because you already state that you want them to make an offer. If they don't make an offer, it's just kind of lame because they're not really complying to what you ask. Y'know what I mean? smile

GL gaia_star

Thank you so much for the information! c;. But, i'm a little confused on the shop thing itself. Do you start a forum?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff