Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Kitten

MintyBunni
GlorfindeI
So as the title says, I am new here ^^ I only joined here yesterday and I'm not exactly sure what to do on here.
Um, my name's Angela. I'm 18 and in the fall I'll be starting college c: My hobbies include reading, drawing, writing, and playing outside with my dogs.
I'm not sure what to say about myself ^^;; If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

welcome to gaia~ ouo

Thank you! ^u^

Fluffy Kitten

Aussie Potato girl
Hello Angela! I'm Alice and I'm new too! Let's be friends!

It's nice to meet you, Alice! c: Friends would be lovely.

Fluffy Kitten

Unsolved Mystery
Hey & welcome to Gaia! whee

Thanks! c:

Fluffy Kitten

xX-BloodyReaper-Xx
GlorfindeI
So as the title says, I am new here ^^ I only joined here yesterday and I'm not exactly sure what to do on here.
Um, my name's Angela. I'm 18 and in the fall I'll be starting college c: My hobbies include reading, drawing, writing, and playing outside with my dogs.
I'm not sure what to say about myself ^^;; If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

welcome

Thank you ^^

Fluffy Kitten

gilgameshed
wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia burning_eyes

User Image

Zombies and The Pixels

Thank you very much c:

Divine Bunny

14,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
GlorfindeI
MintyBunni
GlorfindeI

welcome to gaia~ ouo

Thank you! ^u^

yw OuO

Fluffy Kitten

People here seem very nice ^^

Friendly Friend

GlorfindeI
Aussie Potato girl

Yea! More friends!

Invisible Spirit

GlorfindeI

Hello and welcome! I love reading, although I tend to do a little less once summer comes around. Are you reading any good books right now?

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
GlorfindeI
gilgameshed
wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia burning_eyes

User Image

Zombies and The Pixels

Thank you very much c:

N.P. yum_donut

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
GlorfindeI
MonkeyandFishyforever4
hiya,welcome to gaia xd

Hello and thank you so much! ^^

ur welcome heart

Fluffy Kitten

Fun Laverna
GlorfindeI

Hello and welcome! I love reading, although I tend to do a little less once summer comes around. Are you reading any good books right now?

Hello! Thank you! c: Same. Once summer gets here I also tend to read a lot less. Well, for now I have been reading the Game of Thrones series. It does get kind of dull in some part, but overall it's pretty good. How about you?

Fluffy Kitten

Aussie Potato girl
GlorfindeI
Aussie Potato girl

Yea! More friends!

I sent you a request ^^

Invisible Spirit

GlorfindeI

Hello! Thank you! c: Same. Once summer gets here I also tend to read a lot less. Well, for now I have been reading the Game of Thrones series. It does get kind of dull in some part, but overall it's pretty good. How about you?

The last I read was the Game of Thrones as well, although it took quite some time to get through the most current book that is out. Which book are you on right now? Some of my favorite authors are Piers Anthony and Tanya Huff. I really liked the series Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn by Tad Williams.

Newbie Regular

13,075 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
GlorfindeI

What dog do you have?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash