Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Kitten

So as the title says, I am new here ^^ I only joined here yesterday and I'm not exactly sure what to do on here.
Um, my name's Angela. I'm 18 and in the fall I'll be starting college c: My hobbies include reading, drawing, writing, and playing outside with my dogs.
I'm not sure what to say about myself ^^;; If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Generous Bookworm

11,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
GlorfindeI
So as the title says, I am new here ^^ I only joined here yesterday and I'm not exactly sure what to do on here.
Um, my name's Angela. I'm 18 and in the fall I'll be starting college c: My hobbies include reading, drawing, writing, and playing outside with my dogs.
I'm not sure what to say about myself ^^;; If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Welcome! I've been on for... oh, four or five years? Off and on. I see you've found the forums! You can cruise here to find some great discussions, gold giveaways, hangout threads, etc. or find a guild suited to your interests! It's like a private set of forums for specific things, really, with a group of people who share the same interests as you. It's a great way to make friends!

One thing that I do for fun is keep up with my aquarium and earn tons of gold by going to Towns (find it on the World page) and picking a random town to enter, then wander around picking up all the bugs, trash, and flowers that I can. After a half hour or so of collecting, I turn around and sell it on the marketplace. I made 30mil in a day once, it was great! Then I can afford awesome things to equip my avi with.

I hope you enjoy it here! Get connected, explore, and have fun!

Fluffy Kitten

Writerly Ink
GlorfindeI

Welcome! I've been on for... oh, four or five years? Off and on. I see you've found the forums! You can cruise here to find some great discussions, gold giveaways, hangout threads, etc. or find a guild suited to your interests! It's like a private set of forums for specific things, really, with a group of people who share the same interests as you. It's a great way to make friends!

One thing that I do for fun is keep up with my aquarium and earn tons of gold by going to Towns (find it on the World page) and picking a random town to enter, then wander around picking up all the bugs, trash, and flowers that I can. After a half hour or so of collecting, I turn around and sell it on the marketplace. I made 30mil in a day once, it was great! Then I can afford awesome things to equip my avi with.

I hope you enjoy it here! Get connected, explore, and have fun!

Thank you for the welcome and advice! ^^ Things on here seem to cost a lot so I'm not surprised that you can earn that amount from bugs, trash, and flowers xD I should definitely try that. I hope that I enjoy it here, too!

Hot Bachelor

GlorfindeI
You're avvie is so pretty - light and blue.

There are many things you can do on gaia.
Posting in the forums is one. (Chatterbox is my fav. You can post as much nonsense as you want. As long as you follow the rules within the ToS.)
Playing games is another. (My fav. game is zOMG! Very fun MMORPG game.)
Some people also roleplay (either in forums or guilds.)
Take a look around. And have fun!

Magical Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
GlorfindeI

Welcome to Gaia! Hope you enjoy it here.

Magic Phantom

25,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Firestarter 200
GlorfindeI

Hello ... cat_ninja

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Fluffy Kitten

Little Innocent Cupcake
GlorfindeI
You're avvie is so pretty - light and blue.

There are many things you can do on gaia.
Posting in the forums is one. (Chatterbox is my fav. You can post as much nonsense as you want. As long as you follow the rules within the ToS.)
Playing games is another. (My fav. game is zOMG! Very fun MMORPG game.)
Some people also roleplay (either in forums or guilds.)
Take a look around. And have fun!

Thank you for the compliment and advice! c: I'll definitely take a look around!

Fluffy Kitten

KyokiNeko
GlorfindeI

Thank you! ^^ I hope that I will enjoy it here, too!
Oh, I really like your avatar c: It's pretty.

Fluffy Kitten

K-poplover44
welcome to gaia biggrin

Thank you! c:

Fluffy Kitten

ST Jimmy the Anarchist
GlorfindeI

Hello ... cat_ninja

Hello :3

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
GlorfindeI
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia biggrin

Thank you! c:

ur welcome

Magical Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
GlorfindeI
KyokiNeko
GlorfindeI

Thank you! ^^ I hope that I will enjoy it here, too!
Oh, I really like your avatar c: It's pretty.

^-^ Feel free to shoot me a message about anything you might need 3nodding
and thank youuuu emotion_kirakira It took forever to get the hair!

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia smile

Fluffy Kitten

YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome to gaia smile

Thank you! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit