That it is :3 *hugs* Hi Angels biggrin

Sorry it made me laugh xD
What's an Auran?
xDD
-hugs back- heya toots
Angels Alibi
ptkmn
DarknessXO3
Hello everyone, my name is DarknessXO3, but you can call me Darkness or Auran :3
I used to come on here, but not quite so often.
I am in a committed relationship with Cynical Lycanthropy and have been for almost 11 months (Our anniversary is 3/6) :'D
Anyway, my interests are anime, video games, writing, art, and making new friends.
I hope you all will welcome me with open arms as a member of the Gaia community ^_^

what does Auran mean?

His name ._.
c:

That it is :3 *hugs* Hi Angels biggrin

Beloved Mage

13,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Sparkly Tipper

Welcome back to gaia~ C:
And aww that's so sweet, :3 Hope you and your gf are together forever~ 4laugh

Mewling Strawberry

ptkmn
DarknessXO3
Hello everyone, my name is DarknessXO3, but you can call me Darkness or Auran :3
I am in a committed relationship with Cynical Lycanthropy and have been for almost 11 months (Our anniversary is 3/6) :'D
Anyway, my interests are anime, video games, writing, art, and making new friends.
I hope you all will welcome me with open arms as a member of the Gaia community ^_^

what does Auran mean?

His name ._.
c:

6,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hello and welcome to gaia add me if you want to 3nodding

4,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
welcome to gaia, nice avi
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

11,350 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
DarknessXO3

what does Auran mean?

Timid Lunatic

12,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Welcome to Gaia!

Friendly Friend

welcome back to gaia

Devoted Friend

9,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
DarknessXO3

Pleased to make your acquaintance. Welcome. It's always nice to see fresh new faces around here. Lemme know if you got a party goin on lol. Have a good one smile
Not much love. You know me, just being your slut bby ;D

Dangerous Consumer

9,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
DarknessXO3

Hey slut baby
sup?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games