Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone, my name is DarknessXO3, but you can call me Darkness or Auran :3
I used to come on here, but not quite so often.
I am in a committed relationship with Cynical Lycanthropy and have been for almost 11 months (Our anniversary is 3/6) :'D
Anyway, my interests are anime, video games, writing, art, and making new friends.
I hope you all will welcome me with open arms as a member of the Gaia community ^_^

Dangerous Consumer

9,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
DarknessXO3
Hello everyone, my name is DarknessXO3, but you can call me Darkness or Auran :3
I am in a committed relationship with Cynical Lycanthropy and have been for almost 11 months (Our anniversary is 3/6) :'D
Anyway, my interests are anime, video games, writing, art, and making new friends.
I hope you all will welcome me with open arms as a member of the Gaia community ^_^

Hey slut baby
sup?
Not much love. You know me, just being your slut bby ;D

Devoted Friend

9,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
DarknessXO3

Pleased to make your acquaintance. Welcome. It's always nice to see fresh new faces around here. Lemme know if you got a party goin on lol. Have a good one smile

Malevolent Sweetheart

welcome back to gaia

Timid Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Welcome to Gaia!

12,050 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
DarknessXO3

what does Auran mean?
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

4,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
welcome to gaia, nice avi

6,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hello and welcome to gaia add me if you want to 3nodding

Angelic Kitten

ptkmn
DarknessXO3

what does Auran mean?

His name ._.
c:

Sparkly Tipper

Welcome back to gaia~ C:
And aww that's so sweet, :3 Hope you and your gf are together forever~ 4laugh

Beloved Mage

13,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin
Angels Alibi
ptkmn
DarknessXO3

what does Auran mean?

His name ._.
c:

That it is :3 *hugs* Hi Angels biggrin

Angelic Kitten

DarknessXO3

That it is :3 *hugs* Hi Angels biggrin

Sorry it made me laugh xD
What's an Auran?
xDD
-hugs back- heya toots

Quick Reply