Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yo I'm new to Gaia. Brand spanking new. Just joined. Was looking around and found this forum. Working on some gold to get new threads. Looks like there's a LOT more girl stuff on here than guy stuff. Am I right? lol. Maybe I should get me a girl avitar instead. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys. Oh and hi.
Thanks Skweetlez

Time-traveling Gaian

welcome blaugh

Friendly Tipper

Jestering Jester
Yo I'm new to Gaia. Brand spanking new. Just joined. Was looking around and found this forum. Working on some gold to get new threads. Looks like there's a LOT more girl stuff on here than guy stuff. Am I right? lol. Maybe I should get me a girl avitar instead. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys. Oh and hi.

Welcome! Feel free to add me and message me!

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
welcome to gaia and i do agree 'bout there bein' more girl stuff than guy stuff. if u look around u'll find some pretty cool items.
Welcome to Gaia!

Widow

Bashful Ladykiller

TIME L0RD
welcome blaugh
Hey. Thanks for the gift.
Mental Crazy Hinata
Jestering Jester

Welcome! Feel free to add me and message me!
Cool thanks. Congrats on the long relationship.(Your sig)
Silver Wayward Soul
welcome to gaia and i do agree 'bout there bein' more girl stuff than guy stuff. if u look around u'll find some pretty cool items.
Some pretty expensive items. How does anyone afford it?
Kraven Crypt
Welcome to Gaia!
Thanks. Awesome avi.
Benzautin
welcome~
Thanks.
Jestering Jester
Kraven Crypt
Welcome to Gaia!
Thanks. Awesome avi.
Thank you, good luck!
Kraven Crypt
Jestering Jester
Kraven Crypt
Welcome to Gaia!
Thanks. Awesome avi.
Thank you, good luck!
thanks for the gift dude.

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

Jestering Jester

Hey there! Welcome to Gaia! xd

Here are some helpful links. Grab some free item grants [here]. And if you want even more free items, check out my charity thread! You can grab a new outfit and pick out up to 10 items from the Grab Bin! I'd also be happy to answer any questions that you have about Gaia.
User Image

Be sure to also check out my FAQ for tips such as how to earn gold on Gaia! And definitely check out the contests for cool prizes!

And don't worry, I've got stuff for guys too. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces