Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Humorist

7,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Fyaelsauce
I'm most definately new and randoly stumbled across this site using stumbleupon. So I don't really know what I do... But it did look fun. I understand I tell a bit about myself so here it goes.

My name is Malachai. Some people call me Malac. I am a seventeen year old writer and a violinist. I'm working on a Novel that has been in process for two years. Lets see... Attending college to be a music and english teacher for elementary and possibly middle school students. My parents enrolled me a private school when I was younger. Speaking of my parents, I do not get along with them nor do I hear from them much. My mother is tolerate unlike my father. Mother is an Archeaologist while father is a business man that travels most of his time.

I'm not sure on what else to say or admit. Time to explore this new strange new world.

Welcome >.< smile

Countrygal_Emma's Husband

Dangerous Hunter

10,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
hey there! Welcome to Gaia biggrin
enjoy!! if there's anything you need, i'll be glad to help ^^
Fyaelsauce
I'm most definately new and randoly stumbled across this site using stumbleupon. So I don't really know what I do... But it did look fun. I understand I tell a bit about myself so here it goes.

My name is Malachai. Some people call me Malac. I am a seventeen year old writer and a violinist. I'm working on a Novel that has been in process for two years. Lets see... Attending college to be a music and english teacher for elementary and possibly middle school students. My parents enrolled me a private school when I was younger. Speaking of my parents, I do not get along with them nor do I hear from them much. My mother is tolerate unlike my father. Mother is an Archeaologist while father is a business man that travels most of his time.

I'm not sure on what else to say or admit. Time to explore this new strange new world.

Hi there!!! Welcome to Gaia. I suggest doing achievements, making gold in the marketplace, and booty grabbing aquariums/working on your own for some fun things to do...
Sebcii

and getting addicted to Gaia is much better than other things, so embrace it biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff