Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey, how are you?
nice to meet you...
well... i just joined gaia..and wanted to know if you would like to be my friend
i am not so expirence with the human interactions ..so please bear it with me
i mostly joined gaia to see if i can find people with similar interests as myself...
so if you like anime, manga, drawing, talking about philosophy or life in general, please add me
thanks for your time reading this post

Newbie Noob

hello! have fun here!
Stardust Explosion
hello! have fun here!

thanks

Dangerous Loiterer

deus ex zero

Welcom to gaia, and stuff.
DESUGAZE
deus ex zero

]
thank you very much
and stuff

Dangerous Loiterer

deus ex zero
DESUGAZE
deus ex zero

]
thank you very much
and stuff

Feel free to ask me any questions if you ever have any. :0
DESUGAZE
deus ex zero
DESUGAZE
deus ex zero

]
thank you very much
and stuff

i have a couple of questions if you dont mind,
1. how is an easy way to get gold?
2. how do i change my profile?
3. any tips or advice you can offer?
thanks for you kindness, and btw your avi looks very nice

Dangerous Loiterer

deus ex zero
DESUGAZE
deus ex zero
DESUGAZE
deus ex zero

]
thank you very much
and stuff

3. any tips you can offer?

To 1: Try opening an art shop, play some of the many games gaiaonline has to offer like zOMG, or just post along and try not to pay attention to it. Stay active, pretty much. Or invest in cashing.

To 2: Edit your layout by clicking on the My Gaia tab, then click profile. After that, in the top right corner will be Edit my profile layout. As for the contents of some of those things, click My Gaia. In the account tab on the right of your screen, it'll drop down and have various options of which have things for you to fill out if you so desire.

To 3: Just enjoy yourself, and try not to take a single thing seriously if you ever enter the chatterbox. Explore all your options. Find a forum you enjoy posting in. Make some friends. Find a guild. GET THOSE ACHIEVEMENTS. Participate in all the events so you will have bragging rights when and if the bounty from said event is fruitful. If you don't know how to draw, I recommend learning. I find doing avatar art fun from time to time. c:

And it's no problem. Thank you very much. ^ ^
DESUGAZE
deus ex zero
DESUGAZE
deus ex zero
DESUGAZE
deus ex zero

]
thank you very much
and stuff

To 1: Try opening an art shop, play some of the many games gaiaonline has to offer like zOMG, or just post along and try not to pay attention to it. Stay active, pretty much. Or invest in cashing.

To 2: Edit your layout by clicking on the My Gaia tab, then click profile. After that, in the top right corner will be Edit my profile layout. As for the contents of some of those things, click My Gaia. In the account tab on the right of your screen, it'll drop down and have various options of which have things for you to fill out if you so desire.

To 3: Just enjoy yourself, and try not to take a single thing seriously if you ever enter the chatterbox. Explore all your options. Find a forum you enjoy posting in. Make some friends. Find a guild. GET THOSE ACHIEVEMENTS. Participate in all the events so you will have bragging rights when and if the bounty from said event is fruitful. If you don't know how to draw, I recommend learning. I find doing avatar art fun from time to time. c:

thanks, for your time, i will try to follow your advice

Dangerous Loiterer

deus ex zero
DESUGAZE
deus ex zero
DESUGAZE
deus ex zero
]
thank you very much
and stuff

thanks, for your time, i will try to follow your advice
Hope you have fun and interesting experiences and conversations. emotion_c8

Original Guildswoman

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
deus ex zero
hey, how are you?
nice to meet you...
well... i just joined gaia..and wanted to know if you would like to be my friend
i mostly joined gaia to see if i can find people with similar interests as myself...
so if you like anime, manga, drawing, talking about philosophy or life in general, please add me
Glad you joined us!! ^^ Welcome!!

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
Damned_Philosophy
deus ex zero
hey, how are you?
nice to meet you...
Glad you joined us!! ^^ Welcome!!

thank you very much
Airo Rokkuhauto
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

thank you for your kindness

Original Guildswoman

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
You should start with the Achievements, those are fun. I'm doing a bunch right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff