Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marine Corps? cool. My cousin is a Naval officer (Canadian Though).

I really don't appreciate the people who don't support our troops either. I think its easy for people to forget that our troops do so much more then wield/shoot guns all day like depicted in alot of modern Hollywood movies.

PS
you said you have served? why did you chose to leave?
Wasnt a choice, I was disabled and sent out honorably as a result. Oo-Rah to your cousin though, military is military.

Assimilated Shapeshifter

11,700 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
DrSobota
Well obviously I am new to Gaia, and I might not be on every day (work is a pain) but my lovely girlfriend pointed me to here, because shes been on for ages. Just wanted to say hello, and share some likes and strengths.

Iknow alot about: guns, the military, videogames (especially the halo-verse), explosives and more guns.

I like: poetry (though mine is only o.k.), reading, alot of reading, sketching and acrylic painting, gaming on my trusty xbox360.

I dislike: people who dont support our troops (even if you hate the military and govornment, why wish harm on the men and women serving? I was one of them).

Back story/ bio-ish dealy: Born long enough ago to drink now, and have served in the Marine Corps. Reading at a college level since 5th grade (though my spelling can be abismal at times)
I am kinda funny sometimes, sarcastic at others, but always me. Thank you for allowing another stranger into your cozy community, hopefully I can stay! Oh, and if anyone is bored or has a thread, I could use some help and tips when it comes to this RPing. Thanks Guys and Gals!

Welcome. emotion_awesome

Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Critic 0
DrSobota
Well obviously I am new to Gaia, and I might not be on every day (work is a pain) but my lovely girlfriend pointed me to here, because shes been on for ages. Just wanted to say hello, and share some likes and strengths.

Iknow alot about: guns, the military, videogames (especially the halo-verse), explosives and more guns.

I like: poetry (though mine is only o.k.), reading, alot of reading, sketching and acrylic painting, gaming on my trusty xbox360.

I dislike: people who dont support our troops (even if you hate the military and govornment, why wish harm on the men and women serving? I was one of them).

Back story/ bio-ish dealy: Born long enough ago to drink now, and have served in the Marine Corps. Reading at a college level since 5th grade (though my spelling can be abismal at times)
I am kinda funny sometimes, sarcastic at others, but always me. Thank you for allowing another stranger into your cozy community, hopefully I can stay! Oh, and if anyone is bored or has a thread, I could use some help and tips when it comes to this RPing. Thanks Guys and Gals!

Good luck buddy.

Ruthless Capitalist

DrSobota

heart

Man-Hungry Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Welcome to Gaia!
Well thank all of you for the welcoming and kind words! Found a few topics I might be very interested in; though one seems to be either down or being ignored and that one looked like it could be my favorite. Oh well, I'll just have to keep wandering about and having fun! Any good suggestions on how to make gold or trade for items? Thank you all again!

Golden Zealot

DrSobota

Wassaaaaap.
I wish there were a Guns subforum or some such thing, but I don't think there is. Nevertheless, hopefully you can find some peeps who share the same interests. :'3 Enjoy it here!

Also, making gold - do Booty Grab. Just go through each topic in this forum until you find an Aquarium (you may need to set it on in your profile settings) that is glowing, play the little game and BOOM. Quick 1k or more.
DrSobota

Hello welcome to Gaia biggrin
Hello! Welcome to Gaia xp xp xp

Friendly Citizen

DrSobota

hello, welcome to gaia :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games