Taking up space! 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 >

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hello everyone,

I've recently joined Gaia and wanted to take a moment to say “Hello” and get the awkward introductions out of the way before I chicken out and talk myself out of posting anything.

So as I said I am new to the site but I feel as if I have a good idea on how the site works. Now that is probably going to change once I actually TRY to do something other then post. I guess the main bit of information I could use is as of now is:

Questions ^_^

1. What do you think is the best way to make gold.
2. Also I've notice some pretty cool profile backgrounds is there a site which to find them?
3. Also if there is any general advise you would like to pass along to a new person I would really appreciate it because I'm sure there a lot of things to learn.

Extra bonus question just because I can!
4. How is everyone doing today (evening)?

Lonely Noob

6,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Thomas Hewitt MaskHead
welcome

Thank you ^_^

Invisible Rogue

12,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
Sidhe_Cliodna

Welcome!

selling art or you can sell MC items

2. Also I've notice some pretty cool profile backgrounds is there a site which to find them?
tektek.org

3. Also if there is any general advise you would like to pass along to a new person I would really appreciate it because I'm sure there a lot of things to learn.
don't give out your password to anyone! and also, make lots of friends. chatting with people keeps you un-bored when you're bored on gaia

fine and dandy 4laugh

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
maiden_of_thy_earth
Sidhe_Cliodna

Welcome!

tektek.org

don't give out our password to anyone! and also, make lots of friends. chatting with people keeps you un-bored when you're bored on gaia

fine and dandy 4laugh

Hello Maiden, thank you so much for the advise! Would you mind to much if I added you?

Side note: I love your name its very cute.

Invisible Rogue

12,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
Sidhe_Cliodna
maiden_of_thy_earth
Sidhe_Cliodna

Welcome!

tektek.org

don't give out your password to anyone! and also, make lots of friends. chatting with people keeps you un-bored when you're bored on gaia

fine and dandy 4laugh

Hello Maiden, thank you so much for the advise! Would you mind to much if I added you?

not at all and thanks 3nodding

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
maiden_of_thy_earth
Sidhe_Cliodna
maiden_of_thy_earth
Sidhe_Cliodna

Welcome!

tektek.org

fine and dandy 4laugh

not at all and thanks 3nodding

Alright great, I THINK I added you. I'm still working on getting everything worked out on the site. A little confusing at first I must say.

Invisible Rogue

12,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
Sidhe_Cliodna

Alright great, I THINK I added you. I'm still working on getting everything worked out on the site. A little confusing at first I must say.

Yes, we're gaian friends. heart
Yup, it's confusing at first, but once you get the hang of everything, gaia is really fun! Especially when there are events going on.

Partying Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Junior 100
gaia_nitemareleft Answers(not all correct but theyre answers)^^ gaia_nitemareright

art is a biggie and selling items(mostly cash shop items) and posting alot of posting!
tektek.org unless its kinda like mine were i just kinda did it myslef...in a way
make friends(cuz seriously boredom is not a state anyone should be in) and just really have fun!

4. my day has been an epic rollercoaster ride...enough said. yum_puddi
i'm new too! but i think i've gotten a general idea of the way the site works. i'm super excited to be a part of it! biggrin

2,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

2,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Sidhe_Cliodna
Welcome to Gaia!
I've been here a few years so I can point you around a bit, but I was absent for a time so there are still new things that I am discovering.

Some answers!
1. An excellent way to make gold is to start up and maintain your aquarium. An NPC in that area will tell you how to add fish, feed them, and how to play a game called Booty Grab.
Every few hours certain fish or creatures in your tank will glow, other Gaians who visit your tank will be able to "play" your tank which earns both the player and you essentially free gold. A guide in the Gaia Aquariums section will tell you how to make a Glow Bump thread, and there you can let people know when your tank is glowing and you will get visitors.
This exchange goes two ways; you can also visit tanks and play for gold.

2. This has been sufficiently answered, I think. Tektek.org offers profile code options and it is also an item database that lets you view items you don't own on your avatar.

3. Always make sure you are certain you are posting on the correct board when starting a thread. The directory is large and a bit confusing, and sometimes it takes a bit of digging to find exactly the right board. There are no dire consequences for posting in the wrong place every once in a while, a moderator will move your thread to the correct area. Just don't be a repeat offender~

Some people will try to get into arguments with you, or raise your ire, or generally try to bother you. You are absolutely under no circumstances required to respond to these people, and it is best if you don't. Getting into fights on the internet isn't fun or cool and it can easily be avoided. If you feel it is necessary you may use the ignore function. You can add people to your ignore list by clicking the drop-down under a user's avatar in the forums.

Sometimes folks aren't trying to cause mischief, they're just extra picky about the words you use and how you express ideas. Get ready to spend lots of time formulating your opinions and writing posts. Try to identify unclear language before you hit submit.

I've laid this on pretty thick, but it's a crazy world in here and really no amount of welcome babble will prepare you for the experience you're about to have.

Good luck!

Wheezing Streaker

11,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
Welcome to Gaia, I'm doing well how are you?
Best money in my opinion is zOMG & booty grab. Try it and also try to make investments. Good luck! Some backgrounds can be found on tektek.org.

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome to Gaia~ cat_blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers