Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi heart just entered gaia like 2 days ago biggrin looking forward to making new friends and acquaintances! and can anyone direct me to good charity forums or some way of making gold? because I am completely broke
donations are very greatly appreciated heart
hi ! welcome to gaia heart

Dangerous Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
DollFacedHoney
heart

welcome smile

Widow

Divine Bookworm

DollFacedHoney
Hi heart just entered gaia like 2 days ago biggrin looking forward to making new friends and acquaintances! and can anyone direct me to good charity forums or some way of making gold? because I am completely broke
Welcome to gaia!
DollFacedHoney

Welcome to gaia and good luck!

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Welcome to Gaia.
Lady Chloe De LaClaire
DollFacedHoney

Welcome to gaia and good luck!

thank you smile
Alice is Madness
Welcome to Gaia.

thank you smile
Capillus Curls
DollFacedHoney
Welcome to gaia!

thank you heart
AlongCameFi
DollFacedHoney
heart

welcome smile

thank you heart

Lonely Hunter

19,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
DollFacedHoney
Welcome to gaia and good luck! 3nodding

Help Me Please
heart heart heart

Naughty Kitten

12,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
DollFacedHoney

Welcome to Gaia!
Hope you enjoy yourself.

Feel free to hop on over to this charity thread:
Clothe the World Fund

yum_strawberry 3nodding

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia razz

Tipsy Kitten

DollFacedHoney
Welcome to Gaia!!! You should try to play Booty Grab, I make a lot of gold off of that. If you go to the Gaia Aquarium forum you can find some tanks that are "glowing" and all you have to do is click on them to play!

Liberal Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
DollFacedHoney

Well, I'm not too familiar with charity forums as I do not frequent them often, but if you happen to have some artistic talent, drawing people's avatars or original characters can be a good way to make gold. If you can do little pixel things or chibi's, you might as well take advantage of the inflation. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff