Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! I'm bluesmokeofthree, feel free to shorten that in any way you like for a more manageable nickname. There is a bit of an introduction on my profile so potential new friends can learn a bit about me. I came across this site when looking for somewhere to role play so I guess I will mainly be found hanging out around the role playing threads and occasionally around the anime forum too. I look forward to chatting with you new friends wherever you currently are!
welcome to gaia blues, i rp a little. and your free to add me as a friend if you want. smile

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Welcome to Gaia!
Hope you love it here as much as I do! ♥

Powerhouse

bluesmokeofthree
Hello! I'm bluesmokeofthree, feel free to shorten that in any way you like for a more manageable nickname. There is a bit of an introduction on my profile so potential new friends can learn a bit about me. I came across this site when looking for somewhere to role play so I guess I will mainly be found hanging out around the role playing threads and occasionally around the anime forum too. I look forward to chatting with you new friends wherever you currently are!

Welcome! It's nice to meet you smile

Obsessive Player

U will have fun here! Enjoy!

Rainbow Consumer

10,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
bluesmokeofthree
quoting for an achivment

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
bluesmokeofthree

Welcome to Gaia. I hope you have a great stay here.~ cat_smile
bluesmokeofthree

Welcome to gaia User Image

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Voter 100
Hello to you emotion_yatta

Business Businessman

Welcome here, I hang at anime section often, hope to see you there!

Dangerous Genius

13,915 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
WELCOME!!!!

kir's Waifu

Welcome to Gaia!
Gaia has a nice amount of roleplaying guilds and forums. Many are anthro theamed, so you'll definetly find a place to stay!

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
bluesmokeofthree

Welcome to Gaia Online! Nice username! smile Feel free to add me as a friend!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff