Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Genius

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Hello guys, My name is Marius and I am a Fashion designer. I decided to make a new gaia after about 7-8 years primarily just as another source to share my art (One of my artworks can be found on my profile). I was here back in the original gaia days but ended up being banned back in 2007 and decided to leave forever (Till this day, I have not been given a reason why I was banned) but its life...You live and you learn. Anyway, I thought I was leaving forever but decided to return 4 days ago.

Let me tell you something, gaia is completely different now, it is so many new things that I don't even know where to begin, I mean if you go to explore the world there is a second town and a Hollywood, I mean how cool is that? I was here when it was only one town. Anyway, I remembered how to earn gold and work the MP from my old days, So i have been able to acquire gold and get a little rich pretty fast (I'm not that rich, I have only been here for four days).

For those of you who are new here, I would like to help you guys because I understand the frustration of being new on gaia and how people treat you like scum when you go into towns just because you are new. If you are new just let me know your story and how and why you decided to join gaia and I will donate you some gold.

Also I have attached some useful link with great benefits that I think you should take a look at if you are new.

easy rng!
free item links!

Randomly between pages, not quite sure what numbers yet, I will gift really great gifts to a random new member and don't worry i am not a low-baller. I am a pretty generous person and I believe in sharing. I am not greedy, So I will not waste time questing for endless items. I am here this second time around to help.

LightSeonche's Waifu

Friendly Noob

7,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
That's nice of you Dude ^^ keep it up 3nodding

Business Genius

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Tasi-PH
That's nice of you Dude ^^ keep it up 3nodding

Haha just trying to help out ya know. I know how hard it is for those who are new here.

Nymph

Bossmarius

ok ok <3

this cool

Business Genius

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
avangeIique
Bossmarius

ok ok <3

this cool

Hello, Welcome here

Nymph

Bossmarius

oh thanks! Lovely thread you have here whee

Business Genius

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
avangeIique
Bossmarius

Haha thank you. I am just trying to be helpful. I bought the item for you by the way biggrin

Business Genius

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Send trade

Nymph

Bossmarius
avangeIique
Bossmarius

Haha thank you. I am just trying to be helpful. I bought the item for you by the way biggrin

whaaat? I was being cute, omg. cool

Business Genius

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I sent it as a gift, I hope you enjoy. biggrin

Lionheart

hiya, thanks for the pm invite. c:
I'm not new (join date back in 09), but chatting helps break up the monotony, so I'll be here for a few more minutes until I go to bed.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello Marius. Welcome back to Gaia.

Business Genius

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Serethielle
hiya, thanks for the pm invite. c:
I'm not new (join date back in 09), but chatting helps break up the monotony, so I'll be here for a few more minutes until I go to bed.

What has been your favorite thing since 2009? also what made you join?

Business Genius

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Vampiric_will

Thank mate, everything is so different now. I was so shocked at the prices at first but i have been able to adjust and adapt to it.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Bossmarius
Vampiric_will

Thank mate, everything is so different now. I was so shocked at the prices at first but i have been able to adjust and adapt to it.
I know. They increased the amount of gold you get for posting too. This bout of inflation happened during a break I had to take off the site.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff