Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys, I'm new in that I don't know how to navigate this website at all anymore. I am a little drunk so I'm sure that's messing with my perception of the internet's in general...
So this is my new avatars on here, I was active on Gaia for a few years back when it opened and I thought I'd come back with a new avatars since I don't recall my old avatars.

Mostly I'm saying hi and also asking how I change my skin/hair color from the one that I have.

I also realize that when I refer to Gaia having opened a few years back I'm on crack and I'm really old. I really was on Gaia at the dawn of Gaia but I was barely in high school back then... I am now post college by quite a few years.
This avatars is actually super cute and has fabulous hair but it just doesn't seem right for me as I am paler than the moon.
The cheapest way to change your skin will be by buying a potion in Skin Tyte. Cheapest for a basic hairstyle (and to change your eyes if you so desire) will be to go to Salon Durem.

There are a lot of multi-pose items available now-a-days that include hair, skin, and/or eye mods so once you're swimming in funds those will be an option as well.

Anyways, welcome back. Things have certainly changed a lot since Gaia was first released.
Indeed they have. I feel like I used to post on an ancient ancestor of Gaia online.
Thanks for the info!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia biggrin

Beloved Bunny

drunklady

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

It was a huge shock for me coming back after just 4 years of absence, I can't imagine being gone for longer than that and coming back to this!
The site has definitely changed both in good ways and bad. But there's a new moderation team working on the site now IIRC so hopefully things will turn more positive eventually.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia razz

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia smile