Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bonjour, I have returned on Gaia from a few years ago and the changes are phenomenal.. especially the clothes but anyway I'm new to the changes and I don't know the updates eek ... and I don't know about the rest of you but gold seems to be easier to get xp to me at least.. If anyone wanna give me some advice and possibly add me as a friend go ahead. But be aware of my anime-ness I find it.. amusing just joking but any who thank you rofl (basically...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timely Genius

8,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Kawaii Kuro-sama
Bonjour, I have returned on Gaia from a few years ago and the changes are phenomenal.. especially the clothes but anyway I'm new to the changes and I don't know the updates eek ... and I don't know about the rest of you but gold seems to be easier to get xp to me at least.. If anyone wanna give me some advice and possibly add me as a friend go ahead. But be aware of my anime-ness I find it.. amusing just joking but any who thank you rofl (basically...

Hmm...yeah, it is easy to get some golds, but u will find your self hard to get exclusive items now. emotion_omnomnom
It's okay for me, being have friend with "anime-ness". emotion_yatta
I'm not s pro, but I'll glad if there are anything that I can help u out. 3nodding

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia biggrin

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia smile
7eo
Kawaii Kuro-sama

Hmm...yeah, it is easy to get some golds, but u will find your self hard to get exclusive items now. emotion_omnomnom
I'm not s pro, but I'll glad if there are anything that I can help u out. 3nodding

Arigatō, I appreciate it very much and I'd be glad to send a friend request whee The exclusive items are extremely difficult and I can't even begin to describe the change in needing Gaia cash. I don't wanna spend actually money so I just stick to the original XD I am cheap
K-poplover44

Arigatō, I appreciate the welcome very much 3nodding
MonkeyandFishyforever4

Hello and arigatō, I apperciate the welcome very much! 3nodding

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia razz
YunJaeforeverlove4

Hello and arigatō, thank you for the welcome back! 3nodding

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Kawaii Kuro-sama
YunJaeforeverlove4

Hello and arigatō, thank you for the welcome back! 3nodding

ur welcome heart

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Kawaii Kuro-sama
K-poplover44

Arigatō, I appreciate the welcome very much 3nodding

ur welcome heart

Newbie Member

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Member 100
Kawaii Kuro-sama
Bonjour,welcome back to Gaia mrgreen mrgreen

Timely Genius

8,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Kawaii Kuro-sama
7eo
Kawaii Kuro-sama

Arigatō, I appreciate it very much and I'd be glad to send a friend request whee The exclusive items are extremely difficult and I can't even begin to describe the change in needing Gaia cash. I don't wanna spend actually money so I just stick to the original XD I am cheap

That's good. It's just my speculation, I think the event that currently being held can decrease the amount. I hope so. wink
But really, they all who sold item and who bought their items, both of them are nuts. emotion_puke
People like them don't feel how can newbie can got item like that. emotion_eyebrow

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Kawaii Kuro-sama
MonkeyandFishyforever4

Hello and arigatō, I apperciate the welcome very much! 3nodding

ur welcome heart
7eo
Kawaii Kuro-sama
7eo
Kawaii Kuro-sama

That's good. It's just my speculation, I think the event that currently being held can decrease the amount. I hope so. wink
But really, they all who sold item and who bought their items, both of them are nuts. emotion_puke
People like them don't feel how can newbie can got item like that. emotion_eyebrow

Yes, Yes you feel my pain and suffering and for that I offer you a virtual hug! I do plan on attending hopefully it will help me out. I appreciate your help as well too, you are much help because at first I thought I glinched something on Gaia XD I'm glad I'm not the only person who noticed it! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff