Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
highclasslinda
Hello BlackRose2511

what a pleasure it is to meet you! My name is Linda and I'm so glad you decided to join Gaia. Always feel welcome to add me because I love meeting and making new friends. In addition, do not hesitate to ask me any questions or concerns that you may have. Again, welcome and enjoy Gaia darling!

Thanks bunches! and i will take u up on your offer smile

4,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Saryann
BlackRose2511
so i left back in 09 my first account got hacked then i built it back up. sadly a few things one of my friends gave me was from someone he hacked so i got banned crying i didnt even know till after it happened!!!! Then my second one i worked hard on with another friend and it got hacked i was sooo mad cause the big guys would help me. so i left well got bored and decide to come back so i am lookin for friends biggrin . If you want to see my old accounts they are miss wonder fairy and angry miss wonder fairy

Welcome back! biggrin

This account was also once hacked, so I can pretty much sympathize. Luckily though mods got my stuff back, but oh boy, was I so angry and frustated at the hacker scream !

Anyway, hope that things go better for you in future. 3nodding

they didnt help me... cause the person acted like it was a trade but thanks smile

4,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Pope kyo
welcome back

thank you And hi smile

4,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
ares_gal
Hey welcome back!

My account was hacked but they turned my name and password into one of their own and I found them. Strangely, she befriended me!

I just became a gramma! My 21 yr old daughter had an 8 lb. baby girl April 10th. Eden Mariella!
Congrats on the engagement!
babies are such a blessing and thank you for quite a few things lol smile

4,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Tangled Flynn Rider
BlackRose2511
so i left back in 09 my first account got hacked then i built it back up. sadly a few things one of my friends gave me was from someone he hacked so i got banned crying i didnt even know till after it happened!!!! Then my second one i worked hard on with another friend and it got hacked i was sooo mad cause the big guys would help me. so i left well got bored and decide to come back so i am lookin for friends biggrin . If you want to see my old accounts they are miss wonder fairy and angry miss wonder fairy
welcome back

thanks lots biggrin

4,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
BunnehGirlJessi
Welcome back to Gaia. My story isn't as much as a tragedy as yours but I too have returned to Gaia. I've been gone for five years. I'm just simply forgot my username and password. I hope that doesn't happen again with you.

hahaha that would suck to i hope it doestn happen to u again either
BlackRose2511
BunnehGirlJessi
Welcome back to Gaia. My story isn't as much as a tragedy as yours but I too have returned to Gaia. I've been gone for five years. I'm just simply forgot my username and password. I hope that doesn't happen again with you.

Me either. I don't want to have to make another.

4,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
BunnehGirlJessi
BlackRose2511
BunnehGirlJessi

yah this being my third i understand lol
BlackRose2511
BunnehGirlJessi
BlackRose2511
BunnehGirlJessi

It does suck a lot.

4,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
BunnehGirlJessi
BlackRose2511
BunnehGirlJessi
BlackRose2511
BunnehGirlJessi

It does suck a lot.

at least u can buy outfits smile

kintara5's Kouhai

BlackRose2511
1_Toko_Jin_1
BlackRose2511
1_Toko_Jin_1
Hey. mrgreen

hi there smile

Welcome back to Gaia. :]

thanks i am happy to be back altho the yesterday the second day i was back someone tried to scam me lol! like really all my stuff is starter stuf lol and i def dont have alot of gold lol

Wow, they are fools! xp Also jerks for trying to trick you into letting them hack you. >< Man I wish I could smack them upside the head for being so evil. OTL

Beloved Friend

Welcome back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas