• Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Ceres_5
BlackRose2511
Ceres_5
Hello.

hi biggrin

Welcome back, and I hope you can stay here. 3nodding

biggrin thanks and i will it was a scammer lol! i mean come on i just strted two days ago i am not worth a dime lol!

4,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Miyaji Ren
BlackRose2511

Welcome back! biggrin

thanks smile bunches lol

4,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Epic_ErikaPhobia
BlackRose2511
so i left back in 09 my first account got hacked then i built it back up. sadly a few things one of my friends gave me was from someone he hacked so i got banned crying i didnt even know till after it happened!!!! Then my second one i worked hard on with another friend and it got hacked i was sooo mad cause the big guys would help me. so i left well got bored and decide to come back so i am lookin for friends biggrin . If you want to see my old accounts they are miss wonder fairy and angry miss wonder fairy

ahhh... hackers.. they really piss me off....

well welcome back to gaia anyways heart heart

dont they biggrin lol i am just happy i had help from a good person

7,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
BlackRose2511
so i left back in 09 my first account got hacked then i built it back up. sadly a few things one of my friends gave me was from someone he hacked so i got banned crying i didnt even know till after it happened!!!! Then my second one i worked hard on with another friend and it got hacked i was sooo mad cause the big guys would help me. so i left well got bored and decide to come back so i am lookin for friends biggrin . If you want to see my old accounts they are miss wonder fairy and angry miss wonder fairy
lol glad to hear ur back

4,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
RyuuTehVamp
BlackRose2511
lol glad to hear ur back

thanks smile

Timid Comrade

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
BlackRose2511

Welcome back (:

4,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
SereneCrusader
BlackRose2511

Welcome back (:

Thanks blaugh

Shameless Noob

BlackRose2511
hello welcome
Hello BlackRose2511

what a pleasure it is to meet you! My name is Linda and I'm so glad you decided to join Gaia. Always feel welcome to add me because I love meeting and making new friends. In addition, do not hesitate to ask me any questions or concerns that you may have. Again, welcome and enjoy Gaia darling!

Star Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
BlackRose2511

Welcome back! biggrin

This account was also once hacked, so I can pretty much sympathize. Luckily though mods got my stuff back, but oh boy, was I so angry and frustated at the hacker scream !

Anyway, hope that things go better for you in future. 3nodding

5,425 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Consumer 100
welcome back

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BlackRose2511
welcome back
Welcome back to Gaia. My story isn't as much as a tragedy as yours but I too have returned to Gaia. I've been gone for five years. I'm just simply forgot my username and password. I hope that doesn't happen again with you.

Sparkly Vampire

14,725 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hey welcome back!

My account was hacked but they turned my name and password into one of their own and I found them. Strangely, she befriended me!

I just became a gramma! My 21 yr old daughter had an 8 lb. baby girl April 10th. Eden Mariella!
Congrats on the engagement!

4,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Dragon Princesses
BlackRose2511
hello welcome

hi there smile and thank u very much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas