Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Hello, and nice to meet you all! emotion_yatta

My name is Chiara, I live in Italy and... Uhmm... I am not used to introductions at all... I'm sorry! sweatdrop

Well, since I think I will spend quite a lot of time here, I just hope to be able to make some new friends, otherwise it would be pretty boring (I have recently left other websites for this reason, and it would be annoying to left this one, too!)

whee

Cute Pup

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Welcome to Gaia heart

IRL Nerd

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
Welcome to Gaia mrgreen

Since you're an international user, we have a forum just for people like you the Gaia International forum. Just make sure to read the Gaia International R&Gs before posting in there.
Welcome to Gaia

2,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Auntie sindy
Welcome to Gaia heart

Thank you biggrin

Justin324435
Welcome to Gaia

Thank you biggrin

The_science_master
Welcome to Gaia mrgreen

Since you're an international user, we have a forum just for people like you the Gaia International forum. Just make sure to read the Gaia International R&Gs before posting in there.

Thank you so much! I'll surely visit it 3nodding

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nilien

My name is Chiara, I live in Italy and... Uhmm... I am not used to introductions at all... I'm sorry! sweatdrop

Well, since I think I will spend quite a lot of time here, I just hope to be able to make some new friends, otherwise it would be pretty boring (I have recently left other websites for this reason, and it would be annoying to left this one, too!)

whee

Welcome to Gaia Chiara

Hilarious Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hello and welcome to Gaia! 3nodding

Seraph

Nilien
Welcome! I'm from Germany heart

Excitable Duck

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
Nilien

whee
Welcome to the wonderful world of Gaia! :3

Benevolent Bibliophile

21,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Nilien

whee

Welcome to Gaia
i dont need to be welcomed

5,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Nilien

whee
welcome
Welcome to Gaia!
Ciao Bella!
Benvenuti a Gaia!
Se si bisogno un amico, mandami una richiesta di amicizia.

Sorry if my Italian isn't the best, I've had a little break in learning it and I've not used it to much.
I hope you like Gaia.
Ti Voglio Bene! smile
Welcome smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out