Welcome to Gaia! ::

welcome 3nodding add some friends
Cybergoth Vampiress
Hi, I am new to Gaia. I hope to meet new people and make friends on here. My brother told me about this place, so here I am and I hope to have fun. If you have any advice to tell me, I would be glad to hear them.

Business Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Cybergoth Vampiress
Hi, I am new to Gaia. I hope to meet new people and make friends on here. My brother told me about this place, so here I am and I hope to have fun. If you have any advice to tell me, I would be glad to hear them.
Hello and welcome to Gaia. biggrin
Welcome to gaia, want some cheap items?

Obsessed Lovergirl

Cybergoth Vampiress

Welcome to Gaia!

Precious Sweetheart

17,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Firestarter 200
Cybergoth Vampiress
Welcome to Gaia!!! heart

Dedicated Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
Cybergoth Vampiress

hello!!! welcome!!! biggrin

Benevolent Gatekeeper

13,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cybergoth Vampiress

Welcome to Gaia. If you like online games come play zOMG.

Cheery Trash

14,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Welcome to Gaia! yum_puddi
welcome ^^

Anxious Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
pirate
Cybergoth Vampiress
Hello! Welcome to gaia! I hope u enjoy it here

Shameless Genius

14,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Cybergoth Vampiress

hello and welcome ;D

Shameless Hoarder

Cybergoth Vampiress

Welcome to Gaia and Happy Easter
Welcome to Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas