Welcome to Gaia! ::

welcome 3nodding add some friends
Cybergoth Vampiress
Hi, I am new to Gaia. I hope to meet new people and make friends on here. My brother told me about this place, so here I am and I hope to have fun. If you have any advice to tell me, I would be glad to hear them.

Business Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Cybergoth Vampiress
Hi, I am new to Gaia. I hope to meet new people and make friends on here. My brother told me about this place, so here I am and I hope to have fun. If you have any advice to tell me, I would be glad to hear them.
Hello and welcome to Gaia. biggrin
Welcome to gaia, want some cheap items?

Devoted Nerd

13,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Cybergoth Vampiress

Welcome to Gaia!

Precious Sweetheart

16,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Firestarter 200
Cybergoth Vampiress
Welcome to Gaia!!! heart

Dedicated Fatcat

11,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
Cybergoth Vampiress

hello!!! welcome!!! biggrin

Benevolent Gatekeeper

12,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Partygoer 500
Cybergoth Vampiress

Welcome to Gaia. If you like online games come play zOMG.

Devoted Cat

Welcome to Gaia! yum_puddi
welcome ^^

Mega Nerd

9,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
pirate
Cybergoth Vampiress
Hello! Welcome to gaia! I hope u enjoy it here

Shameless Genius

14,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Cybergoth Vampiress

hello and welcome ;D

Shameless Hoarder

Cybergoth Vampiress

Welcome to Gaia and Happy Easter
Welcome to Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas