Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, I am new to Gaia. I hope to meet new people and make friends on here. My brother told me about this place, so here I am and I hope to have fun. If you have any advice to tell me, I would be glad to hear them.

Werewolf

Hello and welcome to Gaia.
Celtic Owl
Hello and welcome to Gaia.
Hi and thank you.

Sweet Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Cybergoth Vampiress
Hi, I am new to Gaia. I hope to meet new people and make friends on here. My brother told me about this place, so here I am and I hope to have fun. If you have any advice to tell me, I would be glad to hear them.
Welcome to Gaia! :3
I've been here quite a while, but I'm not sure what advice to give you. whee Sorry. sweatdrop

Fluffy Bunny

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Welcome to Gaia. My main advice is to find a forum that fits you and your interests. After that, it's just a matter of talking and finding some friends before you start raking in the gold like mad! The more you do stuff, the more you earn, so why not let it be fun while you do?

As far as games go? I feel that zOMG and Monster Galaxy pay out pretty well. Both are fun and plenty interesting, so why not give them a try if you want to get told through games?

Finally, know that there is no definite way to figure out this site. It's a real free-form sort of thing, since this IS first and foremost a community. Best of luck finding your place, and I hope you have fun on the way!

3,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Hi there! yum_puddi
Cybergoth Vampiress

Hi! Welcome to Gaia!
Cybergoth Vampiress

welcome to gaia!

Magical Girl

11,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
welcome to gaia

Witty Heckler

10,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello! ^^
For good friends: check out the Newbie Support and Training guild, there are some awesome people there, AND

collect the Gaia Cash (GC) every day. Chance items sell for around 200-400k when they're newly released and cost 199GC (20 days of clicking those blue noodle buttons)

Monthly Collectibles (MC's) will take you 25 days to earn up for, and sell for a solid 200k on average once they're off the market, and go up in price as time goes on.

5,450 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Cybergoth Vampiress

Welcome to Gaia!

4,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ello and welcome to Gaia :3

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Hi, welcome to Gaia!!! cat_blaugh

Familiar Fatcat

Cybergoth Vampiress

welcome to gaia~
Hello Cybergoth Vampiress
what a pleasure it is to meet you! My name is Linda and I'm so glad you decided to join Gaia. Always feel welcome to add me because I love meeting and making new friends. In addition, do not hesitate to ask me any questions or concerns that you may have. Again, welcome and enjoy Gaia darling!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff