Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Capitalist

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
Hello I'm kind of new... 3nodding
Well I had an account years ago but I want to play again and I forgot the email and password so here I am making new Gaia as a KITTY! Well that's before I knew that it's actually a wolf..
I'm thrilled that there is this new animal thing here but what I don't like is that if turn to human my Gaia's gender is male crying
So I forgot how to change my Gaia's gender I tried to look in My Account but there's no option to change it so... I'll ask here, how do I change my Gaia's gender now? 3nodding
Anyway, I'm excited to try a new Gaia and meet new friends whee
Hello there, welcome back.

To change your human gender you'll have to go to the Skin Tyte shop and buy a Gender Bender potion for I believe it's 50,000 gold (I'm pretty sure it's on page two of the human-animal-show-all), save as (naked) human base, go to your inventory, special tab, use the potion, make a little change and re-save your human base and then you should be female human.
If you're thinking of sticking around as an animal, I highly recommend checking out the Paws forum (humans aren't allowed in) and you'll want the item list thread.

Invisible Dreamer

19,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Maybella Belcourt
Well I had an account years ago but I want to play again and I forgot the email and password so here I am making new Gaia as a KITTY! Well that's before I knew that it's actually a wolf..
I'm thrilled that there is this new animal thing here but what I don't like is that if turn to human my Gaia's gender is male crying
So I forgot how to change my Gaia's gender I tried to look in My Account but there's no option to change it so... I'll ask here, how do I change my Gaia's gender now? 3nodding

Welcome back to gaia

Conservative Capitalist

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
~ Aki - Fairy ~

To change your human gender you'll have to go to the Skin Tyte shop and buy a Gender Bender potion for I believe it's 50,000 gold (I'm pretty sure it's on page two of the human-animal-show-all), save as (naked) human base, go to your inventory, special tab, use the potion, make a little change and re-save your human base and then you should be female human.
If you're thinking of sticking around as an animal, I highly recommend checking out the Paws forum (humans aren't allowed in) and you'll want the item list thread.

Thank you! you're helping a lot with your explanation smile
Can I ask you one more thing? If I change into female human, and I change back to animal, will I still be able to change into female human?
Maybella Belcourt
~ Aki - Fairy ~

Thank you! you're helping a lot with your explanation smile
Can I ask you one more thing? If I change into female human, and I change back to animal, will I still be able to change into female human?

Unless you take another gender bender potion or something happens to the system, your human base will be female from here on out after you make it that way.

LeftCas's Sweetheart

Profitable Trader

14,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Maybella Belcourt
Welcome

Mischievous Nyan

49,550 Points
  • Box Master 500
  • Nyan Rainbow 500
  • Spoopy 500
Maybella Belcourt

Welcome back!

Dapper Noob

Maybella Belcourt

Hello~!
As far as my knowledge goes, I believe you can buy a gender bender potion at one of the shops, or in the market place. I'm not entirely sure which shop it is, but I'm guessing it's the Skin one. o-o "Skin Tyte" or something? Idek.

Beloved Spirit

Maybella Belcourt
> cut

Welcome back! You can change your gender in the shops since there is a Gender Bender potion somewhere in one of those shops....... but if you know already just keep it in mind okay? 4laugh

Ruthless Lunatic

Maybella Belcourt

Welcome back to Gaia. ^_^ I came back last month after a long hiatus, myself.

Fashionable Bookworm

Welcome Back! Always happy to have new little furry people running around.
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_c8

Lonely Blob

18,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Maybella Belcourt

Welcome back to Gaia! yum_puddi

Conservative Capitalist

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
lilifrilly
Maybella Belcourt

Welcome back to Gaia! yum_puddi
whee

Thanks, nice to meet you

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit