Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Hey I am new to the community and not exactly sure what I should do!
I like internet meme's and consider myself a gamer...But I also really enjoy writing. If anyone could direct me and tell me some cool stuff to do I would appreciate it!!

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Welcome to gaia

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome to Gaia! That's awesome. There's a great place on Gaia you can submit writing and also look at others in the writing section of arenas: http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/writing/all/popular/

Beloved Citizen

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
The1egend
I like internet meme's and consider myself a gamer...But I also really enjoy writing. If anyone could direct me and tell me some cool stuff to do I would appreciate it!!

Welcome! smile
Hi, and welcome to Gaia!

Original Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
Check out some of the other forums. Alot of gamers on here as well as many other interests. I'm sure you'll find something you like

Hunter

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I actually submitted a few poems in the writing section if anyone is interested, here's the link! Poems

Shy Giver

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The1egend

Welcome to our world

Genius

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You and I are in the same boat... sweatdrop
The1egend

Hello, welcome to gaia. biggrin

Hunter

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bro Llama
You and I are in the same boat... sweatdrop

Your avatar looks pretty cool haha, you must be farther into this then I though.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

priya yume's Senpai

Dapper Phantom

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Hello welcome to gaia! Well gaia here is for everyone needs really. Their is a gamer dissociation form and their are guilds and forms where you can share your writings and read people`s writings. We also have an art,home and avi arena that you can enter and view other peoples work. Here their are things for everyone! On gaia we are family here so if you ever need any help then just ask ok.

Alien Worshipper

The1egend

Welcome to Gaia. heart

Benevolent Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
The1egend

First off, welcome to Gaia! biggrin

I am also a gamer, some of Gaias Games can be fun. Personally I like zOMG and Herald of Chaos the most. If you don't like these ones then there is plenty of others you can try out. Maybe even Word Bump would be good for you since you enjoy writing?

Well I hope you enjoy it here. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces