Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello to everyone that happens by!
I'm not even sure if I've done this correctly, but it can't be too difficult right?
I just created an account, I was referred here by one of my pals that's been a member for a long time. I kind of feel 'thrown to the wolves' here, if you know what I mean.
If you have any tips, or would simply like to give me a sympathy add, I will be very appreciative :3
What does 'promote my post' do?
Nevermind, it's not there anymore and I didn't click it XD

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hiya,welcome to gaia biggrin
posting in forums, selling items in the market place, logging on every day, playing games, and playing booty grab helps u get gold and make friends too biggrin
KoreanMusiclover44
posting in forums, selling items in the market place, logging on every day, playing games, and playing booty grab helps u get gold and make friends too biggrin

Hi, and thank you!
What is booty grab?

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
KahlDrogo
KoreanMusiclover44

Hi, and thank you!
What is booty grab?

ur welcome, when u see an aquarium when u done posting it will say booty grab and u just click on it

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
KoreanMusiclover44
KahlDrogo
KoreanMusiclover44

Hi, and thank you!
What is booty grab?

ur welcome, when u see an aquarium when u done posting it will say booty grab and u just click on it

Ohh, ok, so it's an aquarium game. There is soooo much stuff on here, how did you figure it all out? Zeevix credits? What the heck is that lol. You are right about posting messages though, I already have 1,000 gold :3
iPandalita
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Thank you very much, it's a kind of intimidating lol
Whoo! I have a friend! :3 :3
Welcome to Gaia.
Let me know if you have any specific questions. I'll gladly assist in any way I can c:

Hunter

KahlDrogo
Hello to everyone that happens by!
I'm not even sure if I've done this correctly, but it can't be too difficult right?
I just created an account, I was referred here by one of my pals that's been a member for a long time. I kind of feel 'thrown to the wolves' here, if you know what I mean.
If you have any tips, or would simply like to give me a sympathy add, I will be very appreciative :3

User ImageWelcome to Gaia, I hope you enjoy your stay here
Feel free to add me as a friend and/or pm me if you have any questions regarding the site

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

Welcome! I'm sure you'll get used to it here very quickly, with a bit of help. It's not too complicated!~

Melody0u0's Senpai

Friendly Sweetie

22,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
KahlDrogo
Whoo! I have a friend! :3 :3
Hi! If you have any questions, feel free to ask :3 btw "promote my post" makes it stand out like it has color and such making it clearly noticeable smile but it costs gaia cash, (the gaia currency that you have to buy with actual money) If you want you can friend me too! biggrin

Bashful Wench

13,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items