Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pup

Welcome to Gaia. heart

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

KahlDrogo
Hello to everyone that happens by!
I'm not even sure if I've done this correctly, but it can't be too difficult right?
I just created an account, I was referred here by one of my pals that's been a member for a long time. I kind of feel 'thrown to the wolves' here, if you know what I mean.
If you have any tips, or would simply like to give me a sympathy add, I will be very appreciative :3

Nope.

gapmoe's Princess

Blessed Fairy

Hiya! And Welcome!

I know that feel. I got thrown in too.

But it isn't bad and you'll be part of the wolf pack too!

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

10,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
gaia_angelleft Welcome! gaia_angelright

Wolf

Hey, Welcome to Gaia!

Agent

KahlDrogo
I'm not even sure if I've done this correctly, but it can't be too difficult right?
I just created an account, I was referred here by one of my pals that's been a member for a long time. I kind of feel 'thrown to the wolves' here, if you know what I mean.
If you have any tips, or would simply like to give me a sympathy add, I will be very appreciative :3
hello welcome to gaia have any questions feel free to ask C:

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Bear

Hello there. I hope you enjoy Gaia.

Cuddly Wife

KahlDrogo

welcome cute little nooblet biggrin
User Image

Raz_McVague's Significant Otter

Overcharged Smoker

Zeevix Cards are what you use to buy Gaia Cash (though you can also earn it to an extent through watching vids or signing up for special offers). GC is what you use to buy certain stuff around the site.
Check out the games section if your into games, there's zOMG (Gaias MMO), Herald of Chaos, strategy card game (good gold payout ^_^), Monster Galaxy (pokemon-ish mini-monster catching and training game) and minigames like pinball and puzzle, etc. Oh and fishing.
There's towns 1 & 2 (also in the games section) where you can walk around as your avi and chat with ppl and pick up trash and collect things.
There's other forums to post in. Guilds to join. Try GGG (the banner in my sig) if your looking to join a charity guild and get some gold (oh yeah plug one for the guild! woot! xp )
There's houses where you can build your own room.
Rally where you can make a car.
Aquarium where you can make your own aquarium up, stick it in your sig and ppl can play booty grab when your fish get wiley and start to glow.
Phew, there's quite a few things to keep you busy here on Gaia, I can see how it can be intimidating. Just dive on in, make yourself some friends and enjoy! biggrin

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
KahlDrogo
Hi and welcome to gaia. It is a lot of fun here.

t a p e's Waifu

OG Gaian

KahlDrogo
What does 'promote my post' do?

You need gaia cash for that. Gaia cash is obtain by purchasing it with real money or by doing some offers.

'Promote my post' pretty much adds a special color or image that stands out more than the rest of the thread in the forums. Its purpose is to catch peoples' eyes hence promoting.

Kawaii Phantom

15,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Magical Girl 50
KahlDrogo

Welcome to Gaia! we're not all that bad lol just make sure you stay out of Chatterbox if you don't like random nonsense and random meanies. and booty grab is like one of the best ways to get gold!

phlop's Princess

Tasty Pumpkin

KahlDrogo

Welcome c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces