Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, my name's Olivette and I am new to gaia online. I hope to make lots of friends and to experience gaia to its fullest potential.

Give me any tips on how to get started if you feel like it. I'd love to know how to make more gold and friends.

Tipsy Capitalist

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Carl 200
We'll meeting new people is as easy as a few clicks. Check out towns under games or visit any of the other forums.

Making gold is usually down by buying and selling on the market place so you have to learn about gaias virtual economy or by making art for people and selling it to them

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Olivette Gyneth
Hello, my name's Olivette and I am new to gaia online. I hope to make lots of friends and to experience gaia to its fullest potential.

Give me any tips on how to get started if you feel like it. I'd love to know how to make more gold and friends.
Hello there

Gold-earning here is tough though, but if you look at the banner (top of the screen), find the gacha machine at the right (it could be colored red or gold, depending on how frequent you login) and click it. It will give you gold or any other items.

Hope that helps

Thieving Spirit

Welcome to Gaya!

I have a fun contest thread (linked in my signature) that could help you settle in! The contests are easy with lots of fun prizes, and you can meet some other cool Gayans!
you can start by adding me to your friend's list razz

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xp

Wild Mystic

Olivette Gyneth

Hello and welcome to Gaia! It's a great place to chat,
role play, make friends, and do tons of other things.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about anything.
I'm always looking for more friends as well. ^^

✓ [ My Charity: Luv’s Helping Hands ] - I’m willing to help you put together one outfit and one profile layout

O.G. Dabbler

Hiya, Olivette!

I'm not technically new, but I have just been logging on this week after about a 3 year break...and it's like a whole new place. sweatdrop Don't let the item prices scare you, it's a little easier to earn gold than it used to be! I've noticed some of the games seem to give out quite a bit of gold..switchem gives out a mil after level 6 or 7, and the multiplier on booty grab seems insane. Dumpster diving can get you items that might be worth a lot on the mp too! I think it'll add up quickly.

I'd love to make some new friends while I'm on here too. I used to have some quality pals through here, and I bet the community is the only "Classic" thing about Gaia now! I hope you find your niche heart
hi smile im also new here in Gaia and i hope you wont mind if i ask you what are the tips you've learned here so far?? I would love to know some of them to make my stay here in gaia more memorable heart thanks!

Merry Bachelorette

Olivette Gyneth

Welcome! Checking out the threads that has your interest is a good way to make friends. As for earning gold, I recommend catching bugs and turning them to inks at Durem Depot. A lot of people are buying inks nowadays, you know. c:

O.G. Dabbler

Azure Hale
Olivette Gyneth

Welcome! Checking out the threads that has your interest is a good way to make friends. As for earning gold, I recommend catching bugs and turning them to inks at Skin Tyte. A lot of people are buying inks nowadays, you know. c:

I'm curious about this..care to elaborate on the ink?

Merry Bachelorette

Glass Menagerie
Azure Hale
Olivette Gyneth

Welcome! Checking out the threads that has your interest is a good way to make friends. As for earning gold, I recommend catching bugs and turning them to inks at Durem Depot. A lot of people are buying inks nowadays, you know. c:

Hello and welcome to Gaia! c: Well, how do I do this.. Just like the Philosopher Caches, inks sell fast. To make inks, you first have to collect bugs(butterflies, fireflies, grasshoppers,etc) from Towns by clicking on them. After getting 50 bugs of one kind(i.e. 50 grasshoppers, 50 fireflies, etc.), you can go to Durem Depot, one of the Shops, and click Exchange Bugs.
I'll be your friend <3

O.G. Dabbler

Azure Hale
Glass Menagerie
Azure Hale
Olivette Gyneth

Hello and welcome to Gaia! c: Well, how do I do this.. Just like the Philosopher Caches, inks sell fast. To make inks, you first have to collect bugs(butterflies, fireflies, grasshoppers,etc) from Towns by clicking on them. After getting 50 bugs of one kind(i.e. 50 grasshoppers, 50 fireflies, etc.), you can go to Durem Depot, one of the Shops, and click Exchange Bugs.

^^' perhaps I should have been more elaborate as well...I was active when inks and tattoos were introduced, I'm just curious why they'd be hot selling right now!

now you have me curious about the caches too...I get so many from dumpster diving! I've opened a few, but for the most part I've been stockpiling..

Merry Bachelorette

Glass Menagerie
Azure Hale
Glass Menagerie
Azure Hale
Olivette Gyneth

^^' perhaps I should have been more elaborate as well...I was active when inks and tattoos were introduced, I'm just curious why they'd be hot selling right now!

now you have me curious about the caches too...I get so many from dumpster diving! I've opened a few, but for the most part I've been stockpiling..

Ah. I don't exactly understand why it does but what one said was that people are crazy about making tattoos, I guess. Inks are used in tattoos c: Was active? o:

That's great! There's a lot of people crazy about caches too. I used to sell many of those to some since I wanted to dispose them quickly before. They've been sitting idle in my inventory for a while now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff