Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Rayburtonha
Hi everyone! I'm new here, and was looking for some friends!

I used to be a tinierme user, but fell frequently inactive, when I went to return it had unfortunately shut down. I've been trying out several sites and I really enjoyed gaia. I've decided to stay and I would love if people could help me out or message me. I need friends xD

If you would like to know a little about me, I love art. I paint, draw, use pastels, and sometimes even clay. I love music, and mostly listen to alternative rock, rock, pop, or electronic. I'm very hyper, and I'm a very nice person (if I say so myself x3) if you'd like to know more feel free to ask me!

Thank you!

Welcome to Gaia, stranger! biggrin I'd love to be your friend, especially seeing as we are both artists. Apparently you can make gold selling artwork in the forums, go check it out. I've never gotten into it myself. And I didn't know tinierme shut down, I had an account but rarely used it.

Shy Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rayburtonha

I used to be a tinierme user, but fell frequently inactive, when I went to return it had unfortunately shut down. I've been trying out several sites and I really enjoyed gaia. I've decided to stay and I would love if people could help me out or message me. I need friends xD

If you would like to know a little about me, I love art. I paint, draw, use pastels, and sometimes even clay. I love music, and mostly listen to alternative rock, rock, pop, or electronic. I'm very hyper, and I'm a very nice person (if I say so myself x3) if you'd like to know more feel free to ask me!

Thank you!

Glad you chose to stay

Teenager

Rayburtonha

Thank you!

aww you seem real great, welcome to Gaia hun heart
chat me up sometime, mmkay?

Interesting Friend

3,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hello everyone! Thank you all for the responses and welcomes! I'd love to learn all about everyone- and i noticed some of you are private users... so i cant really friend you xD All of you seem so nice, feel free to message me, or comment on my profile!

What is this? ----> dramallama gonk
Oh wait its a drama llama

Dangerous Lover

Rayburtonha

Thank you!
Welcome :]

Desirable Fatcat

10,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Hello! I am in need of friends too so maybe we can be friends :3

Interesting Friend

3,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Thanks again everyone for the kind welcomes! Id be glad to be any of your friends blaugh whee dramallama

Tipsy Phantom

Welcome to Gaia.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to drop me a message or add me. ^.^

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Rayburtonha

Thank you!

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Welcome to Gaia and yeah our community was very sad to hear that site was shut down. This is a friendly community too and if you like music I would recommend playing some of the Gaia games like Moga, Hoc, and zOMG! I play hoc and zomg myself and zomg is gaia's mmo so it's very social and addicting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff