welcome to gaia c:

you seem like a nice person to me >u <

Mega Friend

9,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
Rayburtonha
Hi everyone! I'm new here, and was looking for some friends!

I used to be a tinierme user, but fell frequently inactive, when I went to return it had unfortunately shut down. I've been trying out several sites and I really enjoyed gaia. I've decided to stay and I would love if people could help me out or message me. I need friends xD

If you would like to know a little about me, I love art. I paint, draw, use pastels, and sometimes even clay. I love music, and mostly listen to alternative rock, rock, pop, or electronic. I'm very hyper, and I'm a very nice person (if I say so myself x3) if you'd like to know more feel free to ask me!

Thank you!
welcome to gaia! click this link for my thread smile

Masterdj2's Wife

Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Rayburtonha

I used to be a tinierme user, but fell frequently inactive, when I went to return it had unfortunately shut down. I've been trying out several sites and I really enjoyed gaia. I've decided to stay and I would love if people could help me out or message me. I need friends xD

If you would like to know a little about me, I love art. I paint, draw, use pastels, and sometimes even clay. I love music, and mostly listen to alternative rock, rock, pop, or electronic. I'm very hyper, and I'm a very nice person (if I say so myself x3) if you'd like to know more feel free to ask me!

Thank you!

ah, you are a very nice person indeed.
very talented
very nice taste in music I can say, yes ahhh..
you feel free to annoy me, stalk me, comment, message me. ohohoho I'll be your friend, yes xDDD

Ruthless Lunatic

Rayburtonha

Thank you!
completely.

Friendly Gaian

Ello and welcome to Gaia.

Welcome! ^o^ emotion_bigheart
      Wow that's awesome (: You should share your work with us!
      There are a lot of artists here as well as tons of art collectors!

Invisible Poster

7,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Rayburtonha

Thank you!

Welcome to Gaia!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm fairly new myself, feel free to shoot me a message sometime heart I'm on the lookout for friends too (: We seem to have similar music taste, what artists are you into?

Precious Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Welcome to Gaia!

Shy Sweetheart

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff