Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Friend

3,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hi everyone! I'm new here, and was looking for some friends!

I used to be a tinierme user, but fell frequently inactive, when I went to return it had unfortunately shut down. I've been trying out several sites and I really enjoyed gaia. I've decided to stay and I would love if people could help me out or message me. I need friends xD

If you would like to know a little about me, I love art. I paint, draw, use pastels, and sometimes even clay. I love music, and mostly listen to alternative rock, rock, pop, or electronic. I'm very hyper, and I'm a very nice person (if I say so myself x3) if you'd like to know more feel free to ask me!

Thank you!

Werewolf

Hello, welcome I remember last year around Nov. 12 the entire front page of this forum was all tinierme users moving in. I didn't understand why until I read that the site was shutting down.

If you like drawing, you can make a helfty sum of gold if people like your style.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Hello and welcome to Gaia. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message or comment on my profile.

Obsessive Kitten

Rayburtonha

I used to be a tinierme user, but fell frequently inactive, when I went to return it had unfortunately shut down. I've been trying out several sites and I really enjoyed gaia. I've decided to stay and I would love if people could help me out or message me. I need friends xD

If you would like to know a little about me, I love art. I paint, draw, use pastels, and sometimes even clay. I love music, and mostly listen to alternative rock, rock, pop, or electronic. I'm very hyper, and I'm a very nice person (if I say so myself x3) if you'd like to know more feel free to ask me!

Thank you!

Hello! c:
Haha I used to go on TM. But forgot my password emotion_sweatdrop It's unfortunate that tm closed ; but gaia is a lot of fun. You'll like it here. Have fun~ emotion_yatta

Shy Lover

Rayburtonha

Thank you!

Welcome to gaia! emotion_yatta
You have some of the same music interest that I have. emotion_kirakira

I love pop, pop-rock, rock, and alternative... And I also love j-pop, and j-rock. emotion_awesome

I hope you enjoy gaia! btw my name is Melissa ( irl too) NICE TO MEET YA!. emotion_kirakira

Beau

Rayburtonha

Welcome! What sorts of things do you do with clay?

Bashful Friend

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hello and welcome! I'm also kinda new even though i don't look like it. But that is the great thing about gaia, you can get awesome stuff instantly! May i suggest going to the gaia's aquarium thread? You can get quite a lot of gold there

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
Rayburtonha

Thank you!

welcome aboard! i'd never actually heard of tinierme until the welcome message popped up here. sucks when your hang out shuts down.

Beloved Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hero 100
Welcome to Gaia. emotion_bigheart

Dangerous Sophomore

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Rayburtonha

Thank you!

Welcome to Gaia. =)

Cold Snowflake

Hello and welcome to the Gaia Online community. Have fun. :>
Rayburtonha

welcome
Welcome to gaia >o< I hope you have fun here heart

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Rayburtonha

Thank you!

Welcome to Gaia
Feel free to add me biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out