Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like my style? biggrin .Just kidding
*walks in*yo anybody need a friend ninja
Nomora
Hey!! i want to be friends with someone..i just wish i could change my avatar ...... crying
Hi...NEWBIE?
Hey!! i want to be friends with someone..i just wish i could change my avatar ...... crying
RRock
ok.i'll add u to my firend list ok?
i'll do the same
ok.i'll add u to my firend list ok?
RRock
yea i know. i could make up another one.
you are so roght..just PM me
yea i know. i could make up another one.
RRock
whatever
no not whatever they can you know...erase your account...I'm outie. eek
Welcome to gaia is for introducing new users only. If you want to make "I want friends" threads, please go to chatterbox. Alternatively you can go to this moderator approved thread http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4297501&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
either way:

Please will you read this sticky Welcome to Gaia! Rules & Guidelines [~*READ NOW*~] which explains what welcome to gaia is and is not for. Please contact a mod and have this thread moved to its more appropriate location. Please will all users stop posting on this thread until it has been moved. You can get into trouble for continuing along with the creator of this thread.

There is only one introduce yourself here thread, and its a sticky. please stop posting here. you are breaking the rules.
Hi! You came back! I thought you left. sweatdrop
nah.i'm good. name RRock
blaugh redface I feel so stupid...that's what took you so long to respond....you were typing it out.

Hi newbie!need help on anything?
hi i am a "newbie"whatever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas