Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi everybody!!! biggrin

I've just found the life-sucker which is also known as ZOMG razz PP Having a blast!

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Iced Vodka
Rawr! Hi people! I'm Vodka, age 22 (old hag) and I'm new here biggrin .... and so very confused.

I've heard of Gaia from many places, and from a long way back. Joined a couple of times for a day or so but am so confused about what's going on around me razz I'd love if someone could tell me the kinks around Gaia!

Uuuuuuh... I'm not the best self introducer but heres a little about me. I like games, movies and art. Though I suck at games, watch crappy movies and rarely do art due to schedule(... which involves games). Because I'm using a macbook, the games I play now are highly limited. I'd like to think I'm active in Guild Wars and Starcraft 2, but my tastes in games switches every month or two. I LOVED THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE. Sure I read the book awhile back, and yes, the movie wasn't perfectly tied to the book, but hellllllllllll yes it beat the expectations out of me! I used to go on deviantart, but now I just go there to keep an eye on pretty art and comics from Humon. If anyone's interested in browsing through my pictures my username is cursedweirdo.

So hi! Happy to meet you all and I hope we could be friends!

Hello! Welcome to gaia! Well I hope you have a great time on here. I remember when i first
started I though it was pretty boring, but then I just started looking around and found many,
many great activities to join. I hope you do that same! Message me anytime you wish! Ohh ya I
am a HUGE Hunger Games fan too! Welcome again!

Versatile Seeker

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Iced Vodka
Rawr! Hi people! I'm Vodka, age 22 (old hag) and I'm new here biggrin .... and so very confused.

I've heard of Gaia from many places, and from a long way back. Joined a couple of times for a day or so but am so confused about what's going on around me razz I'd love if someone could tell me the kinks around Gaia!

Uuuuuuh... I'm not the best self introducer but heres a little about me. I like games, movies and art. Though I suck at games, watch crappy movies and rarely do art due to schedule(... which involves games). Because I'm using a macbook, the games I play now are highly limited. I'd like to think I'm active in Guild Wars and Starcraft 2, but my tastes in games switches every month or two. I LOVED THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE. Sure I read the book awhile back, and yes, the movie wasn't perfectly tied to the book, but hellllllllllll yes it beat the expectations out of me! I used to go on deviantart, but now I just go there to keep an eye on pretty art and comics from Humon. If anyone's interested in browsing through my pictures my username is cursedweirdo.

So hi! Happy to meet you all and I hope we could be friends!
Hey hey! Welcome welcome, as many have already said.

Which games do you suck at (You don't suck at games, you are probably are better than me xp )?

emotion_kirakira Wait.... you do art?! emotion_jawdrop OMGOMGOMG, you have now become successful in the pixelated world! I know a future pixel celebrity!! Can I get your autograph? But now is not the time for a signature... she is a busy person emotion_8c

HUNGER GAMES WERE AWESOME!!!

Time to creep on cursedweirdo emotion_dowant
Froz3n_stas1s
Time to creep on cursedweirdo emotion_dowant

Hay! No creeping on my girlfriend! <.< scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items