Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rawr! Hi people! I'm Vodka, age 22 (old hag) and I'm new here biggrin .... and so very confused.

I've heard of Gaia from many places, and from a long way back. Joined a couple of times for a day or so but am so confused about what's going on around me razz I'd love if someone could tell me the kinks around Gaia!

Uuuuuuh... I'm not the best self introducer but heres a little about me. I like games, movies and art. Though I suck at games, watch crappy movies and rarely do art due to schedule(... which involves games). Because I'm using a macbook, the games I play now are highly limited. I'd like to think I'm active in Guild Wars and Starcraft 2, but my tastes in games switches every month or two. I LOVED THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE. Sure I read the book awhile back, and yes, the movie wasn't perfectly tied to the book, but hellllllllllll yes it beat the expectations out of me! I used to go on deviantart, but now I just go there to keep an eye on pretty art and comics from Humon. If anyone's interested in browsing through my pictures my username is cursedweirdo.

So hi! Happy to meet you all and I hope we could be friends!
Hi!

I'm in the same boa I have always heard of Gaia but now that I joined I got no idea what to do lol
Hi ccardona -

I know right! I'll come in and try to explore the place. I dont think I knew how to even find the forum the last time I tried razz And everytime I come back Gaia changes dramatically.

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
hi and welcome to gaia, at gaia you can rock your avi, trick out your wheels, express yourself, style your digs and hoard fishes in your tank. heart welcome again peace for now. emotion_awesome
Hi pontiac! I'll look forward to exploring all those things you said! Cheers!

IYamISukI's Husbando

Friendly Browser

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Partygoer 500
Hi! whee Hope you enjoy this website! cat_4laugh
Hi Neko, already am!

altask's Princess

Anxious Conversationalist

19,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Iced Vodka
Rawr! Hi people! I'm Vodka, age 22 (old hag) and I'm new here biggrin .... and so very confused.

I've heard of Gaia from many places, and from a long way back. Joined a couple of times for a day or so but am so confused about what's going on around me razz I'd love if someone could tell me the kinks around Gaia!

Uuuuuuh... I'm not the best self introducer but heres a little about me. I like games, movies and art. Though I suck at games, watch crappy movies and rarely do art due to schedule(... which involves games). Because I'm using a macbook, the games I play now are highly limited. I'd like to think I'm active in Guild Wars and Starcraft 2, but my tastes in games switches every month or two. I LOVED THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE. Sure I read the book awhile back, and yes, the movie wasn't perfectly tied to the book, but hellllllllllll yes it beat the expectations out of me! I used to go on deviantart, but now I just go there to keep an eye on pretty art and comics from Humon. If anyone's interested in browsing through my pictures my username is cursedweirdo.

Welcome! to gaia! And I most say you sure do have a bunch of interests! which is good! If you need help, just ask me kay?
Kalmu, Thanks! Yup, interests make good conversation starters xD razz

altask's Princess

Anxious Conversationalist

19,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
ccardona
Hi!

I'm in the same boa I have always heard of Gaia but now that I joined I got no idea what to do lol

Umm if you go to games, there's ton to do there! Or just chat, hmmmm

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
yum_pie wahmbulance Welcome to Gaia User Image yum_pizza
User Image

Chital's Husband

Noob

Hello and welcome to Gaia. biggrin

WanderingDreamer's Husbando

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
Iced Vodka

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!

WELCOME TO GAIA HUNGER GAMES FRIEND ! heart heart heart

Invisible Phantom

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Iced Vodka

Hey! Welcome aboard! ^^
    Just take time to explore around the site. There are a lot of things to do here.
    Explore the forums and games. You can have fun dressing up your avatar as well.
    Feel free to ask us some questions. Most of us don't really bite. ;]
well I'm exploring and also, I LOVE HUNGER GAMES! lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas