Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm obviously very new and completely shy but I'm not new to avatar sites. I'm xDanny_Doomx, you can call me Danny, or Doom. Because my other usual username was taken I just used my IG username. I have know about gaia for a really long time but never actually made an account till now, I made is cause one of my friends is here ;_;

I am 18 years old, female and student. I like to draw and may make a freebie thread soon.
I like the colour blue and jellyfish. Any questions about me ask ^_^
xDanny_Doomx
I'm obviously very new and completely shy but I'm not new to avatar sites. I'm xDanny_Doomx, you can call me Danny, or Doom. Because my other usual username was taken I just used my IG username. I have know about gaia for a really long time but never actually made an account till now, I made is cause one of my friends is here ;_;

I am 18 years old, female and student. I like to draw and may make a freebie thread soon.

Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^
Reformed_Into_His_Image
xDanny_Doomx

Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Thank you ^_^
I sure will.
xDanny_Doomx
Reformed_Into_His_Image
xDanny_Doomx

Thank you ^_^
I sure will.

You are very welcome. ^^

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xDanny_Doomx

welcome to gaia 3nodding 3nodding
hope you enjoy your time here
rukia094
xDanny_Doomx

welcome to gaia 3nodding 3nodding
hope you enjoy your time here

Thank you smile
I'm trying but its a little confusing, there is SO MUCH here its a little overwhelming but I'll get used to it.

Chatty Smoker

12,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Loiterer 100
Welcome to Gaia^^

High-functioning Loiterer

xDanny_Doomx

Hello!

Generous Friend

xDanny_Doomx

Welcome to Gaia!

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
xDanny_Doomx

Welcome to Gaia Online! Feel free to add me as a friend! smile

Space Explorer

Welcome to Gaia Danny Doom! :]
I go to school all day to find these comments ;_;
Thank you guys, I certainly do feel welcome.

Devoted Genius

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
xDanny_Doomx

Welcome to Gaia! Hope you have a fun time. Feel free to add me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff