Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Sex Symbol

xDanny_Doomx
I'm obviously very new and completely shy but I'm not new to avatar sites. I'm xDanny_Doomx, you can call me Danny, or Doom. Because my other usual username was taken I just used my IG username. I have know about gaia for a really long time but never actually made an account till now, I made is cause one of my friends is here ;_;

I am 18 years old, female and student. I like to draw and may make a freebie thread soon.
I like the colour blue and jellyfish. Any questions about me ask ^_^

Don't be so shy! If you need any questions just ask feel free to add me!
XXXVocaloid_Len_RinXXX
xDanny_Doomx
I'm obviously very new and completely shy but I'm not new to avatar sites. I'm xDanny_Doomx, you can call me Danny, or Doom. Because my other usual username was taken I just used my IG username. I have know about gaia for a really long time but never actually made an account till now, I made is cause one of my friends is here ;_;

I am 18 years old, female and student. I like to draw and may make a freebie thread soon.

Don't be so shy! If you need any questions just ask feel free to add me!

Thank you, I've heard a lot of bad things about Gaia so I was a little apprehensive, but so far everyone has been great. I'm really liking it here.

Sugar's Stud

Mega Trash

xDanny_Doomx

You are absolutely adorable. =D
Welcome to gaia, hun.
If you ever need a friend, hit me up. ;3
Hey there ! Welcome to Gaia whee
LilyPiee
Hey there ! Welcome to Gaia whee

Hi biggrin

Nitane Miyamoto
xDanny_Doomx

You are absolutely adorable. =D
Welcome to gaia, hun.
If you ever need a friend, hit me up. ;3

Awww thank you ;_;
I've just kinda been adding whoever...cause I only actually know one person on here @_@
Hello and Welcome To Gaia!

Share The Joy With Others!

1st if you want free items and gold go to this forum:Click here for a list of FREE Item Grants!

2nd make sure to click on the Daily Chance machine on the top right of the Gaia website for free items and gold!

3rd make sure to check out the Dumpster Dive which is in the Games section for free items!

4th check out the forums under aquarium for "Booty Grab Threads" and click on glowing fish tanks for some gold!

Feel free to ask me any questions! Have a wonderful day!
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

IRL Fairy

xDanny_Doomx

Welcome to Gaia~~~

Here's a link to the art shops in case you get lost later on, lol.
And yop, there's lots to do here. I post in a couple different forums and get on towns the most though.

heart

I hope you have fun, and you can add me if you like.

Eternal Superstar

xDanny_Doomx

User Image

:33 < welcome to gaia
xDanny_Doomx

<3 blue and jellyfish

There is lots of stuff to get lost on this site.

Big Receiver

xDanny_Doomx

hey danny!
glad you decided to join us here heart
so new and already planning to make a freebie thread, thats so nice of you UoU
where are you from?
Death Seeker Grim
Hello and Welcome To Gaia!

Share The Joy With Others!

1st if you want free items and gold go to this forum:Click here for a list of FREE Item Grants!

2nd make sure to click on the Daily Chance machine on the top right of the Gaia website for free items and gold!

3rd make sure to check out the Dumpster Dive which is in the Games section for free items!

4th check out the forums under aquarium for "Booty Grab Threads" and click on glowing fish tanks for some gold!

Feel free to ask me any questions! Have a wonderful day!
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Thank you!

rancidity
xDanny_Doomx

Welcome to Gaia~~~

Here's a link to the art shops in case you get lost later on, lol.
And yop, there's lots to do here. I post in a couple different forums and get on towns the most though.

heart

I hope you have fun, and you can add me if you like.

Oh thank you!
I've explored a lot and am doing what I do on other sites and stick to my threads only ;__;
I need to stop that xD

Magical Nepeta
xDanny_Doomx

User Image

:33 < welcome to gaia

Homestuck!....I gotta try to get back into that.

This one senpai
xDanny_Doomx

<3 blue and jellyfish

There is lots of stuff to get lost on this site.

Yush, and I keep clicking on things that my account isnt old enough for cause I keep forgetting xD

ddesiderate
xDanny_Doomx

hey danny!
glad you decided to join us here heart
so new and already planning to make a freebie thread, thats so nice of you UoU
where are you from?

I'm from California, but live in Canada ^_^
heart Hey all.... I'm Beth (aka Winterglow), Was last here Aug 2005!!!! Thought I'd re-open my account after all these years and see what's changed smile I'm 24 now, a graduate and a Harley Davidson Biker....... so much has happened since I was 16!!!

So, do I still count as a newbie? xxx

Devout Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Welcome to Gaia.

Aged Gaian

10,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hygienic 200
ooo, a fellow older shy artsy type. feel free to hit me up for friendship dearie, we'll get along fine. -w-

with that said, good on ya for joining the site. seems you're already getting acclimated, but in the event you want to branch out even more, there are whole forums devoted to art, and probably hundreds/thousands of guilds on the subject. so you'll definitely find one you like if you go that route. -w-

remember that there are tons of people willing to help you out should you run into trouble, me included. hit me up with a PM if you get lost. :3

enjoy your stay!

Interesting Gaian

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xDanny_Doomx

Welcome to Gaia! feel free to add/PM me if you want and feel free to ask questions! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff