Hopeful Bachelorette

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Marathon 300
oHNo3
You look great ♥ Welcome to gaia =3

gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond
Thank you very much! Also thank you for posting.

Hopeful Bachelorette

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Marathon 300
Sloth-7
Chipped Book

Hello and warm greetings to all.
As this thread states this is my second day on gaiaonline. So please if anyone has any pointers I would be very happy to hear them. I did my best on this avi to try and look less newbyish, the piano actually came from trash bin that someone told me I could get items from. Turns out they are right! There are many free items in that. I have spent the last 2 days checking out how to upgrade my everything and so far it has paid off, or at least I really hope so. Please do keep in mind that I really am still new to all of this. So if it looks terrible I do apologize. sweatdrop

Have you checked out any glowing aquariums yet? surprised they're a lot of fun and I know you could find one through the forums!

Hello and thank you for posting. I have not looked for any glowing aquariums.. I didn't know they DID glow. eek

Hopeful Bachelorette

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Marathon 300
doraji
Chipped Book

yum_puddi emotion_bigheart
            Eep, your avi is quite cute.
            Welcome to Gaia!
            I personally like fishing, for it is quite profitable. : 3

Thank you for posting! I will try the fish game.

MonochroMan!c's Significant Otter

Fallen Prophet

20,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Chipped Book

As this thread states this is my second day on gaiaonline. So please if anyone has any pointers I would be very happy to hear them. I did my best on this avi to try and look less newbyish, the piano actually came from trash bin that someone told me I could get items from. Turns out they are right! There are many free items in that. I have spent the last 2 days checking out how to upgrade my everything and so far it has paid off, or at least I really hope so. Please do keep in mind that I really am still new to all of this. So if it looks terrible I do apologize. sweatdrop
you look fine. yeah, daily chance (the little red carts in the top right corner of the 8 main pages [including my gaia, gcash, shops, etc]) and dumpster diving are great ways to get free items. playing tiles [games>mini-games>tiles] and then selling the tickets you get from it (~30,000 gold per) is a great starter as well. pm me if you have any questions! [my gaia>mail]

Hopeful Bachelorette

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Marathon 300
LadyAssassin11
Chipped Book

you look fine. yeah, daily chance (the little red carts in the top right corner of the 8 main pages [including my gaia, gcash, shops, etc]) and dumpster diving are great ways to get free items. playing tiles [games>mini-games>tiles] and then selling the tickets you get from it (~30,000 gold per) is a great starter as well. pm me if you have any questions! [my gaia>mail]

Thank you very much for posting! And for the advice I will definitely follow this!

Fuzzy Warlord

15,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Chipped Book
Sloth-7
Chipped Book

Have you checked out any glowing aquariums yet? surprised they're a lot of fun and I know you could find one through the forums!

Hello and thank you for posting. I have not looked for any glowing aquariums.. I didn't know they DID glow. eek

Have no fear! When I re-joined it was new and tedious to learn about at first. Randomly, an aquarium with multiple fish in it will glow, making it possible to play 'booty grab'. Since my aquarium hardly ever glows, I use this forum . If you click the little smileys wearing police hats and holding up a hand, other links will show. If it's green, well then you're set to play if you open up that persons aquarium....I just learned you can not only use the arrow keys to collect the coins--but the mouse pointer too. *insert sound of mind being blown here*

Hopeful Bachelorette

7,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Marathon 300
Sloth-7
Chipped Book
Sloth-7
Chipped Book

Have no fear! When I re-joined it was new and tedious to learn about at first. Randomly, an aquarium with multiple fish in it will glow, making it possible to play 'booty grab'. Since my aquarium hardly ever glows, I use this forum . If you click the little smileys wearing police hats and holding up a hand, other links will show. If it's green, well then you're set to play if you open up that persons aquarium....I just learned you can not only use the arrow keys to collect the coins--but the mouse pointer too. *insert sound of mind being blown here*

I will try this aquarium glowing out and see if it pays off. Thank you very much for posting again! All of these tips are really helping.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Chipped Book
MonkeyandFishyforever4
hiya,welcome to gaia razz

Hello there! Thank you for posting.