Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Traveler

12,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Big Tipper 100
Twisted_Shimmer
Long ago I once roamed this wild land as Sword_Song (a name I see is in use again). I eventually had to leave for a while, giving my beloved character to a friend as a mule. It saddened me deeply to leave. And for years I have fought the urge to return. But, I have grown weak and lonely an now return as Twisted Shimmer! Ready to get my nerd on! (Though i admit the past years have advanced Gaia, and I find my self a little taken aback!)

Welcome back! emotion_dealwithit

Kindly Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome back to gaia smile
Thank you very much!

Kindly Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Every Flavour Bean
Twisted_Shimmer
Long ago I once roamed this wild land as Sword_Song (a name I see is in use again). I eventually had to leave for a while, giving my beloved character to a friend as a mule. It saddened me deeply to leave. And for years I have fought the urge to return. But, I have grown weak and lonely an now return as Twisted Shimmer! Ready to get my nerd on! (Though i admit the past years have advanced Gaia, and I find my self a little taken aback!)

Welcome back! emotion_dealwithit
You are very kind!

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Twisted_Shimmer
YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome back to gaia smile
Thank you very much!

ur welcome heart

Friendly Shapeshifter

19,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Jumper 500
Hey, I'm not new, my original account was hacked so this one took its place awhile ago. I just need assistance with something. . .my wishlist isn't allowing me to remove purchased/donated/gifted items, and I was wondering if that has happened to anyone else and how do I fix it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff