Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello all exclaim

Just wanted to say hi; also that I was a member many moons ago (when it first came out). It has been so long though, that it is as if it was a totally different site. Well, hope to see y'all around, feel free to add me, I need new Gaian friends.

Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pugnacious Rex
Hello all exclaim

Just wanted to say hi; also that I was a member many moons ago (when it first came out). It has been so long though, that it is as if it was a totally different site. Well, hope to see y'all around, feel free to add me, I need new Gaian friends.

Hi welcome back to Gaia
TheNotoriousCAT
Pugnacious Rex
Hello all exclaim

Hi welcome back to Gaia

Thanks! redface

Angelic Datemate

gaia_nitemareleft Welcome back to gaia V.V *sigh* gaia_nitemareright
Welcome back biggrin
II Haunter II
gaia_nitemareleft Welcome back to gaia V.V *sigh* gaia_nitemareright
thanks

Sugary Sweetheart

17,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Pugnacious Rex
Hello all exclaim

Welcome back to Gaia! emotion_kirakira

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin
Pugnacious Rex
Hello all exclaim

Welcome back!

I actually haven't been on Gaia over a couple of years and just started yesterday. xp
Yume-SD
Pugnacious Rex
Hello all exclaim

Welcome back!

I actually haven't been on Gaia over a couple of years and just started yesterday. xp

Hahaha nice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces