Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Hello, my friends. I am new here. You may know me through my father, Sir HOT BOD II, who once galloped through this community and touched the hearts of millions. Alas, his GLEAMING REFLEXIVE OILED TANNED HOT BOD caused an unfortunate accident. He was on his merry way to a large event in his honor when his beautiful figure shined the fires of the sun directly into the eyes of a driver, causing the driver to swerve directly into him. No damage was done to his HOT BOD, but his heart stopped almost instantly.

I am here to carry on his name. I will show you the true wonder of my SLEEK OILED BIONIC TITANIC SENSITIVE MAXIMUM HOT BOD!

I mean, unless you don't want to see it...

HOYHOYHOYHOY

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Oh god, one of the best intro I've ever read XD
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Sparkly Fairy

14,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Sir HOT BOD III
User Image
Hello, my friends. I am new here. You may know me through my father, Sir HOT BOD II, who once galloped through this community and touched the hearts of millions. Alas, his GLEAMING REFLEXIVE OILED TANNED HOT BOD caused an unfortunate accident. He was on his merry way to a large event in his honor when his beautiful figure shined the fires of the sun directly into the eyes of a driver, causing the driver to swerve directly into him. No damage was done to his HOT BOD, but his heart stopped almost instantly.

I am here to carry on his name. I will show you the true wonder of my SLEEK OILED BIONIC TITANIC SENSITIVE MAXIMUM HOT BOD!

HOYHOYHOYHOY

Haha you're great. That's hilarious.

Generous Friend

9,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Can tell you will be a laugh on here biggrin nice to meet ya smile welcome to Gaia
Sir HOT BOD III
User Image

HOYHOYHOYHOY

Brilliant.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
What a great intro. That made me laugh. mrgreen

Welcome to Gaia!

Beau

Welcome to Gaia! emotion_bigheart

Interesting Gekko

You seem like a pretty funny dude, Sir Hot Bod. pirate
PM with any questions. I'm happy to help.

Married Fatcat

Sir HOT BOD III
User Image

HOYHOYHOYHOY
Welcpme rofl

Apocalyptic Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Sir HOT BOD III
User Image

HOYHOYHOYHOY

LOL well hello there!

Angelic Guardian

Sir HOT BOD III
User Image

HOYHOYHOYHOY

Um. OOOOK.. RIIIIGHT..
Well, Welcome to Gaia.

Golden Gaian

12,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Sir HOT BOD III
User Image

HOYHOYHOYHOY

Welcome to Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas