Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding

Dangerous Pumpkin

9,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Dorkylocks
Hello... people of Gaia. redface Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I'm dorky, so that is what you should call me. ...Or Door. Or Dork. I don't mind, really.

I'm a 20-something universal dropout from the region of Scandinavia who spends her days either hiding in dreamscapes or trying her best to stop failing at life. I've got social anxiety, which makes me rather shy and reclusive. Gaia seems like a nice place to try at being social online. All this feels a bit like TMI for me to share here, actually, but I expect I'll feel less horribly awkward about questions like "So, what do you do?" now that I've done so. neutral

I live with two of my best friends, one of whom has had an account here for ages. Eventually I'd like to put my knack for languages to good use and study English at university. Brains, space, long walks, horror stories, all kinds of music, tea, the sea, steampunk, personality tests, mysteries and codes are some of my favourite things. I'm not going to accept any random friend requests, but random PMs are nice. rolleyes Send me one and I'll reply gladly.

Well... I guess that's everything. Thank you for reading, people!

Welcome to Gaia! Let me know if you have any questions (。◕‿◕。)

Beloved Hellraiser

18,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
Dorkylocks

Welcome to Gaia! :3

Dainty Demigod

17,865 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Dorkylocks

I'm dorky, so that is what you should call me. ...Or Door. Or Dork. I don't mind, really.

I'm a 20-something universal dropout from the region of Scandinavia who spends her days either hiding in dreamscapes or trying her best to stop failing at life. I've got social anxiety, which makes me rather shy and reclusive. Gaia seems like a nice place to try at being social online. All this feels a bit like TMI for me to share here, actually, but I expect I'll feel less horribly awkward about questions like "So, what do you do?" now that I've done so. neutral

I live with two of my best friends, one of whom has had an account here for ages. Eventually I'd like to put my knack for languages to good use and study English at university. Brains, space, long walks, horror stories, all kinds of music, tea, the sea, steampunk, personality tests, mysteries and codes are some of my favourite things. I'm not going to accept any random friend requests, but random PMs are nice. rolleyes Send me one and I'll reply gladly.

"Welcome to Gaia"

Kindly Spirit

14,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Expert Skill 150
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the welcomes! You're awesome, the lot of you. heart
greeness
surprised wanna hear more awesome? my nickname in high school was goofy XD
we're like nickname twinsies or something whee

NO KIDDING. emotion_jawdrop This is getting weird!
I mean, do I smell DESTINY, or is that just RAINBOWS? xd

Nitane Miyamoto
Welcome to Gaia, hun. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. You should fit in with about 70% of the people on here. 3nodding

70 per cent? As in, the majority? o.o That's seriously encouraging, thank you! biggrin

Chocofreak13

i hope you enjoy yourself here. feel free to hit me up for friendship if you want. try out the forums, games, or guilds. there are so many that you're bound to find the topic/game that you like. ^^

if you have any problems, there's a whole forum for that, or you can PM me if you get into a snag. i've been here since 06' and i love helping people. ^^

Wow, thank you! For the pointers and support and... all of that. redface It's very kind of you.

Lonely Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Timid 100
Dorkylocks

Welcome! If you need help you can always ask me. Okay?

Dedicated Lovergirl

10,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dorkylocks

Welcome! :3
welcome to gaia!!! hope you enjoy it here 4laugh

Aldertur's Bride

Taken Spirit

21,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Love Machine 150
Dorkylocks

Welcome to Gaia!

Aged Gaian

10,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hygienic 200
Dorkylocks

Chocofreak13

i hope you enjoy yourself here. feel free to hit me up for friendship if you want. try out the forums, games, or guilds. there are so many that you're bound to find the topic/game that you like. ^^

if you have any problems, there's a whole forum for that, or you can PM me if you get into a snag. i've been here since 06' and i love helping people. ^^

Wow, thank you! For the pointers and support and... all of that. redface It's very kind of you.

no problem at all. though you seem to have set yourself up here just fine. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces