Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! I'm Magnanimo, feel free to call me Alexia. Once upon a time I was a member of this site, but I ended up quitting after a few months. It looks like Gaia's been improved since then, so I'm giving it another shot.
My username is a mix between 'magnanimous' and 'Geronimo'. Kinda just wanted something different from what I usually have as a username. I'm a member on Subeta (domo_grande) as well as NeuroGalaxy (MrBubbles).
I like pleasant color scemes, anime and manga, and various pre-21st century fashion styles. I'm trying to improve my drawing skills and turn my style towards a less obviously-anime-inspired direction, and I'd like to learn how to play the banjo. My big brother is my best friend and the coolest person I know (granted I don't know a ton of people).
Welp, I hope to have fun and make friends here! Thanks for reading. ^^
Hello there biggrin nice to see a returning gaian! Looking forward to any pics you might post in arenas >w<
ANN3L3AN
Hello there biggrin nice to see a returning gaian! Looking forward to any pics you might post in arenas >w<

Thanks! I think I'll be posting something I've been working on in the arena once I've finished it.
Magnanimo
ANN3L3AN

Thanks! I think I'll be posting something I've been working on in the arena once I've finished it.

Oh cool! I'm an avid art fan too :3 but I havent drawn characters lately, drawing and modeling buildings, on account of I'm studying architecture XD

Indebted Evader

10,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Welcome back to Gaia then. =D
welcome to gaia

SLAYDN's Fav

Sparkly Dark Elf

14,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Magnanimo

Welcome back. heart

Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Lonely Phantom

Magnanimo

Welcome to Gaia :> Your avi is so queen xd

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to GAIA,Alexia-san! I hope you will enjoy here and you can add me as your friend if you like

Professional Alchemist

54,400 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hello and welcome back. I hope that you like all of the changes and that you enjoy your time here. Add me if you wish.

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome back. ^__^;

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
Magnanimo
Hello! I'm Magnanimo, feel free to call me Alexia. Once upon a time I was a member of this site, but I ended up quitting after a few months. It looks like Gaia's been improved since then, so I'm giving it another shot.
My username is a mix between 'magnanimous' and 'Geronimo'. Kinda just wanted something different from what I usually have as a username. I'm a member on Subeta (domo_grande) as well as NeuroGalaxy (MrBubbles).
I like pleasant color scemes, anime and manga, and various pre-21st century fashion styles. I'm trying to improve my drawing skills and turn my style towards a less obviously-anime-inspired direction, and I'd like to learn how to play the banjo. My big brother is my best friend and the coolest person I know (granted I don't know a ton of people).
Welp, I hope to have fun and make friends here! Thanks for reading. ^^

hello there!
And welcome back to gaia..i'm new-ish too razz

Well i know what it's like to have a brother as a best friend...I miss him alot since he's gone to college now crying

anywayz i wish you the best here on gaia

Friendly Fatcat

11,475 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Welcome back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash