Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uhm...yeah, I'm just going to use some parts of the guidelines to introduce myself here.

I am Feliyote (or Berlin, whichever one you call me doesn't matter). I'm 19 years old (well...not until tomorrow, officially). The reason I am on here?? Not sure, you'll have to ask my best friend about that. Hahaha. I write poems and draw and think a lot. I have an interest in a lot of things...skulls/bones, science of various sorts, animal behavior, and the MBTI (though I know it's not quite "scientifically accurate" ).

I have a lot of favorites. I can't list them all. Musically, I listen to almost everything as long as it fits my subjective definition of "good music". My favorite colors...I'm quite fond of purple, green, and black. Yeah. Idk what else to say. Sorry
Get over your shyness?! Not on my watch! NERD! *Pulls your hat down over your eyes and throws you in the garbage!*

Just kidding! How are you? Happy early birthday, tomorrow you'll be my age!
Aero-Mach
Get over your shyness?! Not on my watch! NERD! *Pulls your hat down over your eyes and throws you in the garbage!*

Hahaha.

Thanks. I'm pretty good. smile
Feliyote
Aero-Mach

Hahaha.

What are you getting for your birthday? If it's not an Xbox One/PS4 I'll take your teenager kid and demote you to preteen, xp
Aero-Mach
Feliyote
Aero-Mach

Hahaha.

What are you getting for your birthday? If it's not an Xbox One/PS4 I'll take your teenager kid and demote you to preteen, xp

Probably nothing. I don't know yet. Haha.
Feliyote
Aero-Mach
Feliyote
Aero-Mach

Hahaha.

Fingers crossed for something you like!
Aero-Mach
Feliyote
Aero-Mach
Feliyote
Aero-Mach

Hahaha.

Thanks again. If they don't get me anything, that's cool too, though. :3

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin
Feliyote
Aero-Mach
Feliyote
Aero-Mach
Feliyote
Aero-Mach

Hahaha.

Thanks again. If they don't get me anything, that's cool too, though. :3

Right! Of course!

Well, this is your last day being 18, live it up. *Lights a cigarette* Damn.. I remember being your age...

Dapper Sex Symbol

14,025 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Best friend? That would be me. Well done for starting to talk to people, I will make a socially adept person of you yet.

KindofLame's Princess

Familiar Conventioneer

hi. prepare to be giftbombed

Wealthy Duck

17,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wry Dealer 500
Feliyote
Uhm...yeah, I'm just going to use some parts of the guidelines to introduce myself here.

I am Feliyote (or Berlin, whichever one you call me doesn't matter). I'm 19 years old (well...not until tomorrow, officially). The reason I am on here?? Not sure, you'll have to ask my best friend about that. Hahaha. I write poems and draw and think a lot. I have an interest in a lot of things...skulls/bones, science of various sorts, animal behavior, and the MBTI (though I know it's not quite "scientifically accurate" ).

I have a lot of favorites. I can't list them all. Musically, I listen to almost everything as long as it fits my subjective definition of "good music". My favorite colors...I'm quite fond of purple, green, and black. Yeah. Idk what else to say. Sorry

Welcome to Gaia! smile

Original Demigod

21,725 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Threadmaster 200
Feliyote

Welcome to gaia. Ima give you a new outfit now.

Friendly Gaian

gaia_angelleft welcome cat_blaugh gaia_nitemareright

Wild Mystic

Feliyote

User Image

Hello. that was a good introduction. It's always hard to walk about yourself. Anyways, hope you like the site

[ Towns ], [ Towns 2 ],[ Rally ], and [ Virtual Hollywood ]
are also great virtual social hang-out spots as well.

If you like completing tasks to gain [ achievements ], then you can busy yourself with that.
There's no reward for them except nifty titles you can put under your avatar!

Helpful Threads

✓ [Inexpensive Items] - Keep an eye on this thread for low-priced items.
The marketplace is constantly fluctuating, so you never know when you might get a good deal.

[ Cheap Outfits ] - A collection of cheap avatar ideas that look nice
and are usually under 50k or so. I believe the thread is now closed,
but the outfits should still be there for reference.

[ Free Items ] - This thread will supply you with some free item grants.
Keep an eye out as more may pop up at any time.

[ Charities ] - Self-explanatory.
People can be very generous to those in need.

Misc & Gold-Making Tips

[ Aquariums ] will sometimes glow and you
will be able to play a game called Booty Grab where you collect falling gold.
You can make a good 100k+ a day if you really work at it.

[ Dumpster Dive ] is an activity you can do to gain free items.
Sometimes you will get trash, other times you can get items. You never really know!

Many of Gaia's [ Games ] earn you gold or tickets
or they can just be a way to kill time!

You can catch bugs or collect trash in [ Towns ] and sell them on the marketplace
for decent amounts of gold. You can also do the same by catching fish in [ Fishing ]

RPing, Avatars, and Friends

⋙[The ChatterBox]is a good place to just hang out and talk about very very random things.

⋙[Friends Chat] is another good place to just talk, cut the breeze, and hang out. MAKE SOME FRIENDS. ^_^

⋙I also like handing out at the [Anime forums. ]

⋙And for the role playing enthusiast [Barton Town] offers a variety of role-playing format and scenarios.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff