Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've always wanted to join Gaia and now I get the chance! I hope to make lots of fun friends, get my avatar up, and have the blast I've always wanted to have. Like a bird being let out of a cage for so many years. A busy life can make it feel like that. Let this awesome experience begin!

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Welcome to Gaia, I hope you find your visit as satisfying as you desire it to be. pirate
Eventus
Welcome to Gaia, I hope you find your visit as satisfying as you desire it to be. pirate
Oh trust me, this is going to be pretty cool. lol

Mega Genius

9,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ahrzayl
I've always wanted to join Gaia and now I get the chance! I hope to make lots of fun friends, get my avatar up, and have the blast I've always wanted to have. Like a bird being let out of a cage for so many years. A busy life can make it feel like that. Let this awesome experience begin!

hello
pluisje goes rawr
Ahrzayl

hello
Hello. o.o

Profitable Prophet

Ahrzayl

Welcome to Gaia, Ahzayl! Hopefully it'll live up to your expectations. XD.
Rock_hard_yo
Ahrzayl
Ive always wanted to join Gaia and now I get the chance! I hope to make lots of fun friends, get my avatar up, and have the blast Ive always wanted to have. Like a bird being let out of a cage for so many years. A busy life can make it feel like that. Let this awesome experience begin!

Welcome to Gaia, Ahzayl! Hopefully itll live up to your expectations. XD.
Im very sure it will. ^^

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ahrzayl

First, let me be the first Gaia player to GIFT you.. it is a wonderful world, and all players keep gifting us with Gold, or tips, or something or other..
make good friends here, and you will enjoy the SOARING feeling always..
you can even carry this elated feeling into your real world.
Welcome to Gaia c:

Bashful Bunny

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Ahrzayl

heart

Dangerous Hunter

8,275 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
Ahrzayl

Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding
indiadoctor
Ahrzayl
Ive always wanted to join Gaia and now I get the chance! I hope to make lots of fun friends, get my avatar up, and have the blast Ive always wanted to have. Like a bird being let out of a cage for so many years. A busy life can make it feel like that. Let this awesome experience begin!

First, let me be the first Gaia player to GIFT you.. it is a wonderful world, and all players keep gifting us with Gold, or tips, or something or other..
make good friends here, and you will enjoy the SOARING feeling always..
you can even carry this elated feeling into your real world.
Thank you very much. ^^
Sarameul
Welcome to Gaia c:
Thank you! C:
iKyo-Kun
Ahrzayl

Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding
:3 Thankies!

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Ahrzayl

Wow, it seems you have been wanting to be on Gaia for a while now. Welcome to the show!!! biggrin

If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone here. I know I love meeting new people, and being able to help as well!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff